[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 1-minute trading a valid way to make money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IQ-option-trading.jpg (47KB, 690x309px) Image search: [Google]
IQ-option-trading.jpg
47KB, 690x309px
I watched some videos on YouTube about how easy 1-minute (or binary options) trading is
it's basically
>call when the line peak bottom
>put when the line peak top

so I decided to give it a try
and have been practicing for a few days on a demo account

made about 100 bets
and I get about 55 % wins, which feels like a roulette

profit is about 80% and lose is 100% so I lose money in the end

is 1-minute a scam or is there a idiot proof strategy to beat it?
>>
File: confused carlton face.jpg (11KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
confused carlton face.jpg
11KB, 379x374px
>>1076318
>claims to be a get rich quick scheme
>end up losing more than winning
>still needs to know if it's a scam or not
>>
I played poker online a while ago and made some money there
after cash out I got like 1 grand left

I wanted to move the money and play around with it in stocks
problem is I don't have the knowledge to go into classic stocks, forex, futures etc.
so the 1-min trading looks interesting to me

I tried to bet with the trend and against the trend
but the line is too random and betting on peaks just don't works
>>
>>1076330

what I noticed about the YouTube videos is the name is like "700 $ in 10 min!!!" which sound like bullshit

and they do only 2 or 3 bets and then end the video while saying how easy it was
>>
>>1076318
It says your profit is 85% though?
If it is 85 u will be making $1.75 on average with $100 investments with your 55% change
>>
>>1076346
>what I noticed about the YouTube videos is the name is like "700 $ in 10 min!!!" which sound like bullshit
>and they do only 2 or 3 bets and then end the video while saying how easy it was

And that isn't a redflag for you?

If anything is "easy" and takes "10 minutes" that already means there's a catch.
>>
Bet365 has a section called financials with one minute spreads. It's literally gambling...fun though. If you don't mind losing money, you might come out on top.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.