[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf getting 2.2 million inheritance money >giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

>gf getting 2.2 million inheritance money
>giving me half
>what do?
>>
invest in some troll improvement courses
>>
>>1076208
give it to her bull
>>
1.1 * .05 = .055. This means if you can get 5% interest per year, you can safely withdraw 55k to live off.

Your "GF" will live to regret this.
>>
>>1076208
Take it and call her a fucking retard.
>>
>>1076211

This. Any family that has accrued that much capital from one member, to be distributed, presumably, to more than one beneficiary, would have taught other members of that family better money management skills than to give it to their fucking boyfriend.

That is why rich families are rich, and you are on 4chan.
>>
>>1076208
Next time on "things that never happened"
>>
>>1076208
Buy Ethereum coin. Set for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1076255
>>1076258
OP here

don't be jelly

you'll get your turn

besides she's pregnant and sick
>>
Buy half of a house in San Francisco.
>>
>>1076233

5% gross gains per year is mostly unattainable.

The safe withdrawal rate for a fund is only 2-4%.
>>
buttfuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>1076208
Invest in non-lethal weapons for the European market, buy equity in Foregen, and as the west dries up you should put some money into desalination companies

>>1076378
t. Incredible Hulk
>>
>>1076208
use it all to buy a super car faggot
>>
>>1076208
Wow.

She's giving you half.
Invest in a big ring or something and marry that girl, pron motherfucking onto.

That and maybe invest what's left into a nice safe portfolio thatl'l pay dividends so you either don't have to work, or can work part time for the rest of life.
>>
>>1076208
>be you
>get a small loan of a million dollars
>probs going to invest it
>get mad rich
>have nice hair
>run for president
you sir, will be the next Donald J. Trump
>>
>>1076208

SHOVE IT UP HER UGLY ASS.

I'll fuck your wife. That's right, I'll fuck her.
>>
>>1076420
it's not prononto you fucking retard
>>
just buy barrels of oil and horde them
the price has to go back up sometime
>>
>>1076208
Is she fucking stupid or something? Why would she give you half? Good for you op but what a stupid thing to do on her part.
>>
well first she has to pay estate tax, for 2.2 million that's 40%, leaving her with 1.32 million.

Then, assuming she gifts it all to you in lump sum, she'll also pay a gift tax on the 660k you get unless you are married. Then assuming you invest in a hedge fund you're looking at anywhere from 3-7% annual returns.

So with the assumptions you're looking for income and to not touch the principal at all. BEFORE INCOME TAXES you'd be looking at around 33-40k a year

Keep in mind that interest payments and dividends on this will be taxed at that level at 25% in 2015 tax brackets. Granted taxes would be layered but for example I'm using flat tax

the 25% income tax would leave you with 30-24k of usable income a year
>>
>>1076238
This, your gf's a fucking dumb sloot but hey it's a win win
>>
>>1076208
op if i was your wife i would give you - half, ie i would fucking divorce you and take your shit
>>
Six hrs elapsed, 20+ posts, op never replied

THIS is why biz sucks

Let the thread sink already
>>
>>1076805
the state I live in doesn't really have that tax unless it's over 5 mill
>>
>>1076683
BIG BILL'S AUTO HELL
HOME OF THE MEANEST SONS OF BITCHES
IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND
>>
File: umustdeliver.png (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
umustdeliver.png
6KB, 250x250px
>>1076208

>>1077111 -checkem and give me $77111
>>
Invest it somewhere safe then upgrade to a hotter girlfriend
>>
>>1076208
let me trade a small % of it for some private gains [email protected]
>>
>>1076705
lol'd hard

OP this didn't happen. Unless you're talking about the now retired Zimbabwe dollar
>>
>>1076930
seeing as the estate tax is federal, yes you do. So is the gift tax.

In fact, some states have a state estate tax on top of it.

Sorry if I've ruined the dream
>>
>>1076208
What
Are you guys soul mates, why would she give you a million dollars

>>1076805
>>1077223

Lol no.

Gift tax is not applied for inheritance. Estate tax for states only exists in 12 of them. Most common maximum untaxed rate is between is 1-2 million. Lowest is New Jersey with ~700k.

And for dividends, no one pays marginal tax rates. Pic related.
>>
after your gf pays estate tax then gives it to you, you are liable for income tax MFW OP is left with like 300k
>>
>>1076208
Knock her up. Also, index funds.

>>1077167
>forex
>>
>>1077223
>>1077234
This. OP here, sorry if gelatinous vibrations were transferred to your feelings, but the full money is ours in full.
>>
>>1076208

>giving me half

Must be some good dick.
>>
>>1077111
absolute madman
>>
>>1076255

>Any family that has accrued that much capital from one member, to be distributed, presumably, to more than one beneficiary, would have taught other members of that family better money management skills than to give it to their fucking boyfriend.

>dumb people don't exist

I don't not believe it. This could have happened.
>>
>Invest to make life better for the both of you.
>Let her know that anyone else would've thought it was silly or stupid, and tell her you're glad she's different because you're going to use it to make life better for the both of you.
>Kiss her deeply and smile like you gave her the only orgasm she's ever had.
>Conclude whether marriage is better for the both of you financially.
>Make her life spontaneous, exciting and a bit confusing.
>Work hard to stay above the original amount given.
>Magico presto you've made it.
>>
>>1076365

>5% gross gains is unattainable

People on here are so fucking stupid
>>
The first thing I would is research a credible investment firm and invest on safe stock to live off.

Anyone else would buy a new car house etc
>>
>>1077111
memeking
>>
>>1076420
>get rich
>get married to give it right back

lol stupid
>>
hookers and blow
>>
>>1077111
ayyy lmao, its not even so much op, u a millliiionaaiire now bitch. Check dis up in heere

Nah but srs advice, properties in the center of town always go up, read more about it yourself but this how my family has stayed wealthy, renting and owning property.
>>
>>1076365
most dividend paying stocks pay around that
>>
>>1076208
Rich OZ Fag is that you???
>>
>>1076208
Keep half of it in the bank and inflate it away for a rainy day and the other half in a vanguard low-fee index fund.

>pro tip
Seek advice from credited trusted professionals, not from the internet would be a good start.
>>
>>1076208
Buy a house and a new-ish reliable car. Invest the rest in a range of savings schemes. Enjoy having a no-effort income on top of the job you're going to keep.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.