[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for the stem meme >current year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: engineering incel.jpg (186KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
engineering incel.jpg
186KB, 960x640px
>he fell for the stem meme
>current year
>>
>the engineer is the only one without a girl
As expected
>>
>>1076184
They all look like fucking twats.
>>
>>1076184
The engineer clearly won.
>>
HURR DURR DA POOSY
>>
Why is that QT3.14 with that manlet?
>>
>>1076184
Well I'm glad for the engineer.

The other 3 couples have a 50% chance of getting divorce raped
>>
>>1076688
you know that 80% of engineers are married, right? and among most science and engineering professionals, the divorce rate is under 10%. it's like 12% for "engineer" in general.

>2016
>being a fucking idiot
>posting for no reason
>>
>>1076672
Because women all have their own personal taste in men. This isn't /fit/, bruh.
>>
I'd say that the qt made these signs. All the lettering is lowercase on people she doesn't like, and uppercase on her sign. She probably has the manlet on a mission to find pallets covered in bird shit for her latest Pinterest project that he'll complete. He doesn't mind because he'll toss him in his oversized Ford with fake stacks and a pair of truck nuts hanging below his truck.

The other two pairs are probably drinking themselves to sleep.

Engineering faggot wins
>>
>>1076860
I'm glad for him
>>
>>1076184
Lol dumb cubts, it's spelled aspecting.
>>
>>1076184
confusing cause and effect, STEM won't make you an incel, it is that STEM is impersonal and impersonal people can't get laid
>>
>>1076672
Sounds to me like someone can't face their own problems and insecurities.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.