[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hear about Bitcoin all the time, but what about Litecoin? I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: litecoin-price-increase.png (113KB, 672x671px) Image search: [Google]
litecoin-price-increase.png
113KB, 672x671px
Hear about Bitcoin all the time, but what about Litecoin? I thought I was supposed to be the next big crypto.
>>
Litecoin is in the slow process of dying.

When chinese people finally catch up with the news they will dump the fuck out of it.

Ethereum is the only crypto worth investing in right now.
>>
>>1076046
This. Everyone on /biz/ is buying Ethereum. We're making millions out here because nobody knows about ETH yet.
>>
>>1076046
>>1076071
How the fuck am I even going to know if this a meme or not? Someone break it down for me because I am stupid.
>>
>>1076074
If you don't know anything about the tech then this investment probably isn't for you. Leave this one to the pro investors.
>>
>>1076079
Well if you tell me I'll know and I might invest. :^)
>>
>>1076079
xD
>>
>>1076085
Nah I'm too lazy to explain the tech to another dummy who doesn't know how to google.
>>
>>1076105
I think it's a scam.
>>
>>1076110
Don't buy some then. Stay poor I don't care.
>>
>>1076110
If someone told me google was going to be the biggest company in the world in 1998 i would have laughed as well.

Ethereum has the potential to make googles marketcap look puny.
>>
It was supposed to be silver to Bitcoin's gold. The PoW was supposed to be ASIC resistant. It did fairly well when people were GPU mining it. Then they developed ASICs that handled Scrypt. The chinese producing these, would essentially set the cost to near or below break-even after mining profits and use the ASICs before shipping them to customers. They would drive the difficulty up with hardware you paid for, and then dump the coins for even more profit.

What does Litecoin offer now? Nothing.
>>
>>1076160
It offers nothing except clueless noob chinese bagholders with too much money who haven't heard of ethereum yet
>>
File: 1234567.jpg (46KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
1234567.jpg
46KB, 630x419px
>>1075995
xem is the future nothing else

>kek wills it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.