[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i buy a call option on 10,000 shares, $10 each (actual worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 184x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 184x174px
If i buy a call option on 10,000 shares, $10 each (actual worth $100,000) on leverage of 200 times so I only pay $500, where exactly is the rest of the $99,500 coming from to cover my position?

>The broker
Where is my broker getting that the extra $99,500 from?

>The Bank
Where is the Bank getting the extra $99,500 from?

>The Government
Where is the government getting that extra $99,500 from?

>Aliens
Where are aliens getting that extra $99,500 from?
>>
>>1075459
It's coming out of the stock you invested in, they hand you the spare shares you need to make up what you're expecting to make and then the leverage is basically the hedging they expect you to use within your portfolio for the taxation benefits and divideds the plan to hand out, I'd there's no dividends then usually the statical moving averages to determine where the pivot point is on your CHESS system. If you find your equity isn't marginal to their preferred technical indicator then the money comes through the lowest placement of technical key statistics
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.