[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a telephone interview with a stock exchange firm on Friday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1a2.jpg (6KB, 215x268px) Image search: [Google]
1a2.jpg
6KB, 215x268px
I have a telephone interview with a stock exchange firm on Friday.

What should I know about stocks/stock exchange?
>>
how to not get caught
>>
>>1074490
Tell them that you have a strong crush on a crytocoin miner
>>
Buy high, sell low
>>
>>1074490

Tell them you only deal in pink sheet and grey market issues. That will impress them.
>>
>>1074490
Tell them you're going to conducting the interview on them to see if they are worth your time.

It'll make you look valuable to them bro. Trust me.
>>
>What are your strengths?
"That I have no weaknesses"

>Well what are your weaknesses
"My weakness is that I have too many strengths"

The interviewer had a sense of humor and though this was very funny. Started working the next day.
>>
>>1074526
>>1074530
>>1074537
>>1074545
>>1074607

These OP
Exchanges love people that take initiative and are a little ballsy.
>>
what kind of job at the exchange and maybe i can help
>>
>>1074628
Business Analyst is the job i'm applying for. It's very Entry level

Assume i know nothing about the role, what should I know before the interview? What could they ask me?
>>
>>1074673
if its entry level its probably fine that you don't know all the inner workings. if this is in the US at least know that IEX is trying to become an exchange (rather than an ATS) and understand some of the drama behind that

otherwise most BA role's ive seen are like project managers, make sure your soft skills are good
>>
>>1074490
Explain to them how index funds are the superior investment vehicle and all profits from active investing are due to luck. Be long-winded and very degrading.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.