[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: canada.gif (1MB, 280x295px) Image search: [Google]
canada.gif
1MB, 280x295px
hi /biz/

Im currently an automation student on south murica and i'd like to move to Canada (with a scholarship) and get better studies, probably going to do mechatronics too, also get a job and a place to live there.

So, if there is somebody that did this before with a similar career.
What are the job opportunities i can get there?
Well paid?
Are you satisfied with it?
>>
I know little. Canada doesn't have the best economic opportunities on the planet but it should be better than South America. If you did manage to find a scholarship go for it.
>>
>>1074133
Thanks for your answer, Anon.
It's expensive to live there though?
>>
>>1074142
I'm an American who's lived in Canada, it's a little bit more expensive than the states and some things like car parts and computer parts are more expensive.

It's not alaska expensive though so you should be fine.
>>
File: 36234178.png (246KB, 300x341px) Image search: [Google]
36234178.png
246KB, 300x341px
>>1074149
>Expensive Car parts
Kek, if it has wheels its useful
> Expensive Computer parts
No shit anon, give me an example, how much costs a gtx 980 there xd?

here the cheapest one its at 630 Usd
>>
we're full, try elsewhere.
>>
>>1074130

I'm sure Canada can't wait to be graced by someone lacking basic punctuation.
>>
>>1074183
at least he writes in english. unlike all the pakis and arabs.
>>
>>1074183
i never went to an english class (need to go for some) , plus i write it fast. Give me fucken time and i can write decently
>>
>>1074185
True. I'd happily exchange 1 paki/arab immigrant for 10 south americans

OP, we all know that as an immigrant you're going to go to the GTA. However, if you ever find yourself anywhere else in Canada (ie real Canada) DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE COLD. We don't need any more pussies here.
>>
>>1074191
I Fuckin love cold, i step on snow just 2 time in my fuckin life, we have 36+ C Every fuckin day.
>>
>>1074203
I'll let you into the country if you bring me 1(one) or more big bundas
>>
>>1074210
big bundas latinas are a lie man, you just see the supermodels too much on the tv and everybody outside latinoamerica fuckin overrate em xd. Sry man but i can bring you marraquetas, a lot of marraquetas.
>>
>>1074191
dafuq's a GTA xd?
>>
>>1074215
I have seen too many /int/ Brazilian threads desu.
Brazilposters told me that they love white men, I might visit sometime soon.

Moving to Canada is kind of hard if you're not a Muslim refugee... I guess if you come for University and then figure something out with a job but we're pretty full and it's not very easy.

>>1074218
>dafuq's a GTA xd?

Greater Toronto Area, it's like the area around Toronto, arguably the most relevant part of Canada, along with Vancouver.

I'd suggest making a thread on /int/ about wanting to come to Canada and explaining your situation.

Last time I saw a Russian make a similar thread and everyone helped him out with advice and such.
>>
>>1074229
Huge thanks, Anon!
>>
>>1074130

Dude, its cold as fuck. Why the hell would you want to live there?

I think you are underestimating the emotions associated with pervasive cold and gray skys
>>
>>1074235
USA is a better bet desu, I'm Canadian, the economy is tanking, prices are getting jacked up on everything including food. I've been considering moving to the states.
>>
>>1074240
>Dude, its cold as fuck

It's been very tame this winter.

Summers are also pretty hot

It's actually sunny and really nice rn. I was wearing shorts outside earlier
>>
>>1074244
As far as i know that depends on the state you are goin to live
>>
>>1074249
make a thread on /int/ senpai.

You'll get hella responses from bored Canadians who were forced to become NEET because the economy is shit rn
>>
>>1074142
Depends. If you go to the towns north of toronto (barrie, oshawa, orangeville) it's pretty damn affordable.
>>
>>1074668
gl with jobs in those cities though.

Tell him the truth senpai. All the jobs(with very rare exceptions), but the majority are in Greater Vancouver Area and Greater Toronto Area.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.