[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will trigger the collapase of the Toronto/Vancouing real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: buy-buy-buy.png (247KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
buy-buy-buy.png
247KB, 500x498px
When will these housing prices start dropping /biz/?

I am tired of hearing my parents speculating the price of their crack shack home, and how they plan to sell it for over 2 million dollars. I keep telling them no one will take the house at such a high price but they keep having delusions of grandeaur and dream of buying a luxury house and a new car.

How can people be so stupid?
>>
>>1074088

Not anytime soon, prices will continue to rise until the Chinese government steps in.
>>
This Friday will be a trigger. Guaranteed the bubble pops this year - not a good news for the economy though. If your parents were any smart, they would have sold their houses already.

Source: I'm in Toronto
>>
>>1074088

I know where you are coming from my man. Fucking boomers.

Stupid fucking idiots think they know shit cause they are old.
>>
Not gonna stop anytime soon.
>>
>>1074658
The Vancouver boom will never end if you know anything about the geology of the area. It's so full retards build houses halfway up the mountains and they get washed away regularly in landslides. Fraser Valley is full yo.

TO is different, there is a lot of shoreline around Lake Ontario and the Canadian financial industry is ripe for a correction with more self serve internet banking and investing coming down the pipe. It could under go Detroit rotten core syndrome.
>>
>>1074906
There is lots of room to expand into areas south of the Fraser. Half of Richmond is still farm land, as is Delta.
>>
>>1074906
>if you know anything about the geology of the area
>geology

>implying this is about geology and not chink finance
>>
>>1074088

The moment people realize that living in Canada sucks. So apparently never.
>>
arson
>>
>>1074088
>thinks people are going to pay millions for a home
>In Canada

Smack some reality into them. Maybe some celebrity who's shooting in Canada will but that's about your only hope.
>>
>>1075993
Up to the border for sure but its actually risky, Richmond is only a couple feet above sea level and Delta is literally a delta. I wouldn't invest in land there, maybe Langley.

>>1076000
heh, meant geography but yeah, the chink pit is bottomless. Some people predict the entire west coast of both Canada and the US facing huge migrant waves from Asia in the years ahead as the world really begins to run down. Big journey across the Pacific but doable.
>>
>>1076277
Sea level isn't going to stop most people, we're in an 'all in' scenario. If a large earthquake hits we're all fucked.
>>
>>1076277
I see Vancouver continuing to be a destination for wealthy asian migrants for many years to come. The amount of money being dumped into this city is crazy.
>>
>>1074906

How's Calgary and Winnipeg looking?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.