[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need to buy dead battires. lots of them. 100s. every type needed!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

i need to buy dead battires. lots of them. 100s. every type needed! how can i get a hold of dead battires and lots of them
>>
>>1073973
Put an ad on Craigslist. Say you'll pay $0.05 per battery or whatever.

Or search ebay for expired batteries.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_pgn=1&isRefine=false&_nkw=expired%20batteries

The fuck do you need dead batteries for anyway?
>>
>>1073986

let's not help OP build his bomb, ok?
>>
Find battery recycling bins. There are stores and public institutions that have them on their premises. You don't even have to pay.
>>
>>1073989
You don't even have to find them. Just buy a letterbox, label it 'batteries' and hang it near thrash containers.
>>
>>1073987
i need them for a chilish prank. >>1073986
>>
>>1073986
i need dead not expired. the battires have to not be working, and somtimes expried can work. i cant take the risk of them still working. tldr: i am putting dead battires in everything my freind owns and then replacing the battires he keeps for back up with dead ones as well
>>
>>1074056
you sound like a huge faggot, who just came up with a joke that isnt even funny
>>
>>1074095
its for my own self gratfiction. i dont care
>>
File: 1452091129191.jpg (42KB, 256x259px) Image search: [Google]
1452091129191.jpg
42KB, 256x259px
>>1074056
...why?
>>
>>1074056
A better investment would be some sort of anti personal explosive using battery acid. If you can get away with the crime, you may be able to sway markets in a favorable direction if you hit the right person.

end/b
>>
I think you would have easier time buying the batteries and then shorting them..
>>
>>1074154
what is the most efficnt way to do that.

>>1074101
differnt market sorry man. you could start a thread for that though????
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.