[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"you learn from your mistakes" >"i failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>"you learn from your mistakes"
>"i failed 1000 times before I succeeded"
>>
>>1073753
If you never try, you already failed.
>>
>>1073756
Bur if you try you will fail
>>
>>1073761
not trying = 0% chance

even if trying equaled a 1% chance, you clearly do not want to succeed badly enough to try for that 1%.
>>
>>1073768
How do you know not trying = 0% chance? Or do you like to just pull random numbers out your ass?
>>
File: 1449373225613.jpg (11KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1449373225613.jpg
11KB, 235x235px
>>1073771
>>1073771
maybe I mean "attempt". To attempt, you must try. Only the most pathetic pieces of shit on the planet could possibly argue with someone over something so elementary.

Are you a fucking moron? Yeah mate, you have to actually get off of your ass and put some sort of effort into something, or else nothing will happen. Nothing is going to be given to you for no fucking reason. Holy shit, you must be a moron IRL.
>>
>>1073753
Its true though, at least with science, and cooking.
>>
>>1073772
You are implying a casual link between effort = success.

The solar system did not even form for millions of years thanks to gravity being a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>1073753
This is true though. I don't know how I didn't get kicked out of college, or how many children I've made suffer, but I took those lessons and am making bank now that I'm in the working world.
>>
>>1073753
If you're smart you can learn vicariously through the mistakes of others.

Don't be afraid of failure unless it is catastrophic.
>>
File: bootywhitep.jpg (32KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
bootywhitep.jpg
32KB, 500x642px
>>1073753

Well 1000 times is way too much. Even 5 times is high.

I have started 3 businesses. The first failed miserably. The 2nd did decent. The 3rd I started 6 months ago and it is doing well.

It's just that yeah mainly you're first or second venture aren't gonna go well. So don't set your sights so high.

But I just can't say this enough: START BUSINESSES. It's fun. You will learn things, you will unlock the mysteries to making money, you'll learn how the world really works.

Working for other people is unnacceptable in my book. My anxiety literally could not handle it.
>>
>>1073753
>>1073761
>>1073792
If you don't attempt you will never know if you were capable of it or not and have NO chance of becoming successful.

At least if you try you have a chance of it working out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.