[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you understand basic economics biz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1454072904863.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454072904863.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Britain leaves the EU:

1. The GBP will go south
2. The euro goes south
3. Everything remains the same

so /biz/?
>>
If Britain leaves the EU we will be screwed. Those europeans will crucify us. And china will cease to give a fuck.

The pound will need to plummet just to keep our heads above water.
>>
>>1073161
1, because the scots wants to leave UK and join EU.

With Failmeron and his constant pig disgusting derailments out of the picture, EU may work to get a more pyramidal structure - someting that may strengthen the Euro.
>>
>>1073179
Unfortunately for you cunts britain will never leave the EU. There's too much money at stake. If nessesary you'll see MI5 taking helicopter loads of ballot boxes full of votes to leave out to the north sea to dump them.
>>
>>1073161
No, I really don't, desu senpai. How much will it raise the price of Etherium though?
>>
>>1073192
Expect ethereum to go up as it's the only safe haven in a brexit situation.
>>
Economic theory != Eurozone Speculation
>>
>>1073161

However ethereum will continue to be shilled on /biz/ despite the outcome.
>>
I always liked Scotland more then England.
Please joins us in the EU, Scotland!
>>
>GBP will go down
False assumption.
>>
Eur value will go up if brits don't leave EU, right?
>>
Are you fucking retarded?

Do you understand basic finance biz?
>>
>>1073190
The UK entered the EU on the condition that it was put in the class for special needs children. It has since strived to be treated even more special. Neither Cameron nor Blair, but especially Cameron, has done nothing to hammer out a strict party line for their parties. Either for staying in the EU or leaving. Period. Cameron tries to dodge responsibility by having a referendum.

If he really thinks that Scotland won't secede from the UK and join the EU, then the pig bacteria must have gotten to his brain.
>>
>>1073161
The Euro will go south and the Pound will rise.
>>
That isn't basic economics, that's EU market speculation. Basic econ is supply and demand theory.
>>
File: 1451418902620.png (57KB, 230x212px) Image search: [Google]
1451418902620.png
57KB, 230x212px
EU satisfaction is extremely low. Britain leaving would probably be a catalyst for other member states wanting to leave and EU big dogs will no longer be able to say "no you cant have a referendum" like they do currently because it would make no sense.

It would definitely be a tough transition for Britain but since we have no connection to the Euro I'm pretty sure we'd be fine. Not that there's any chance of us actually leaving, people generally don't like change.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.