[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHA WE FUCKING DID IT JEWGLE GET REKT STEVE JOBS FAGGOTS,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot (90).png (411KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (90).png
411KB, 1920x1080px
HAHA WE FUCKING DID IT JEWGLE

GET REKT STEVE JOBS FAGGOTS,
>>
Ethereum will make google obsolete.
>>
>>1073077
literally who
>>
>>1073083
Decentralisation.
>>
>>1073088
that sounds awesome, i am gonna invest
>>
>>1073101
This eth thing sounds great, can we rub our dicks together too?
>>
>>1073105
Funny story. I've been shorting ETH since the 26th.

If I keep making these gains over the course of the rest of the year I'll have 34 times my starting investment.

Good times.
>>
>>1073112
what month are you talking about
>>
>>1073122
Decenuary it's the 13th month that doesn't really exist. since he's talking out of his ass.
>>
>>1073127
>Decenuary
dayum
>>
>>1073112
Cool. Ive actually been shorting Ethereum too. Easiest money I ever made.
>>
>>1073233
You wouldn't know where to begin with that fictional enterprise because you are blatently a nocoins retard.
>>
>>1073122
January.

>>1073236
Pic related.
>>
>>1073077
for thing in every:
Ethereum will make thing obsolete.

Or so you crackpots keep telling yourselves. Nobody even understands what the fuck you're on about. I'm sure it will take the niche crackpot fuckwit market by storm.
>>
>>1073236
at least he can provide proof he has coins, non of you people who make Eth posters show anything.
>>
>>1073745
oh wait a minute this is a PnD wtf, what other things are going to be pumped anyways
>>
File: Shekels.png (323KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Shekels.png
323KB, 1152x648px
>>1073793
>>1073795

No idea m8. For all the no-coin "ETH to the moon" bullshit mongers. Pic related.

>inb4 "compounded gains are not going to be stable"
>inb4 "Muh 450% over 6 weeks"
>inb4 "historical gains not good indicator of future progress"

I know all this. And yes, the majority of that
"portfolio" gain was made shorting ETH. I'm chilling out in "gentlemen buy bonds" mode because busy right now, and thin on volatility last few days.
>>
>>1073846
Well i hope it doesnt all go terribly wrong for you!
>>
>>1073846
wait man, some thing feels wrong, I know these guys are shills but my gut feeling tells me its going up again.

Wait it out 2 hours
>>
>>1073985
I didn't say I wouldn't take out a long. I just said I'm not going to get swept up in the hype. I'm more than happy to pivot for profit.
>>
File: tatertots.jpg (32KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
tatertots.jpg
32KB, 500x492px
>>1073846
>also this

1EF4tQXV5BhTcA8NbWmoFEUPT9Wd969U3F
>>
>>1073988
Hows it going for you?
>>
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/microsoft-msft-sees-business-potential-in-the-blockchain-cm573501

Seems like ethereum is becoming industry standard blockchain technology.
>>
>>1073996
Going fine. I was 100% loaning my funds out this morning (thought about going long but didn't want the risk overnight while asleep). Generally long today. Just booked a little more profit on funds from an expired loan 20 minutes ago (couldn't access before- loans in place since the 31st).
>>
>>1073997
It has potential. It's still early days. I am just hardcore against getting caught up in hype. I really dislike the hypers here, y'know? If people wanted to hear how fucking awesome X was daily, they'd ask.
>>
File: dar.gif (2MB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
dar.gif
2MB, 245x230px
>>1074001
THANKS FOR THE 0.5 BITCOINS MAN I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1073745
Is this supposed to prove anything? Any mouth breathing retard can screenshot a chart. Where's your account balance?

In other news, I've been invested in XEM, XRP and XMR the better part of 3 days. No regrets so far.
>>
>start a google thread
>it becomes a meme cryptocurrency thread
Fuck this board.
>>
>>1074014
Leave now faggot and dont ever come back.
>>
>>1074010
I won't even bother.

>>1074014
Mods should make a separate cryptocurrency containment board I guess.
>>
We should be allowed to post on /pol/ and /g/ and /biz/

It would dilute the amount of posts here. And the technical side of crypto can go to /g/ the shilling can happen on /pol/ and the trading discussion can happen on /biz/

The autists on /g/ would scream with rage when their desktop wallpaper threads get slid to the bottom.
>>
>>1074046
Think about me when you throw yourself off that building.
>>
>>1074060
You know somethings wrong when crypto traders have 50x the income compared to post of the people on this board
>>
>>1074112
Lolno
99% of crypto traders are poor NEETs who only have a couple hundred to throw around anyways. The ones who do see 300% gains only make like a grand and those are few and far between. Most of these NEETs have lost their shirts. Bitcoin is down a lot from a couple years ago, Ripple is down, Doge is toast, PND got BTFO, litecoin is down, ETH got a small pump but is now down. None of these coins retain value too well and all of them are too unpredictable to be able to day trade effectively. The rare cases where people do make money are just cases of luck.
>>
>>1074121
600k just on eth alone kek on a person on this board.
>>
>>1074121

Makes sense. Only someone who doesn't have a job would take the massive and dumb risks of playing around with autism fake internet pretend-money.
>>
>>1074125
Naw
>>
>>1074125
someone made 600k from eth on this board?
>>
>>1074141
Not me. It's literally walking around money that I have in there (too risky).

Some people made millions out of BTC (literally) though. I saw a buy order last week for 250,000 USD.
>>
>>1074141
>things that never happened
Someone claimed to make that much on ETH, but he would have had to invested at least $200k which is dubious at best. He also didn't provide his address for proof. It would have been easily verifiable.
>>
>>1074146
>$250,000
It's not the first time that some dummy has bought that much BTC, but it's not any NEET on this board. Tim Draper spent millions to buy the coins from the Silk Road auction and the coins he bought are down to almost half the value they were at when he bought them. He lost a shitload of money which goes to prove that just because someone buys a lot of it doesn't make it a good investment.
>>
>>1074156
he's a billionaire, though. 20 million dollars is like 20,000 dollars to him

also, it's possible. there have got to be a couple rich kids that have put money into crypto. there are some pretty smart rich kids
>>
>>1074160
Him being a billionaire doesn't negate the fact it was a bad investment. Also, there is more likely to be some pretty dumb rich kids with inheritance money than pretty rich kids. So I guess you are right, we might have a dumb rich kid or two on here buying more than a couple hundred dollars of crypto. That doesn't mean they're making any money though.
>>
>>1074156
That's because he was prepping for 6 Californias.
>>
>>1074167
Smart^
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 634x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 634x774px
Hows the shorting ETH plan working out for you?
>>
share buybacks will take the price up again you poorfags get educated
>>
>>1073060
>we
>>
>>1073060
>GOOG at all time highs
>AAPL at 52 week lows
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.