[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

indecent conduct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1453754405711.jpg (67KB, 650x915px) Image search: [Google]
1453754405711.jpg
67KB, 650x915px
Got this. How fucked am I? Going for medical doctorate.
>>
Six ways from sunday thats how fucked you are Dr. Shipman
>>
So basaically I stand no chance of getting into competetive job positions?
>>
You'll be fine if you're Jewish.
>>
>>1072191
I couldnt fool them.
>>
>med school
60% fucked. You could get a cuckier position and still get paid a lot, but the 500,000+ usd/year positions are completely gone to you.
>>
>>1072159
Are you that 4th year neuro resident who fucked up the Uber car when she was shithoused?
That was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>1072159
not fucked. You could still go military and hope that buffs out your record or find a region of the country that needs someone with a doctorate more than they need a reputable doctor and then hope that time heals it.

Mil is probably your best bet, they need doctors and have pull with setting you up with a cushy job after your service. The tax credit you get for hiring a vet is pretty appealing.
>>
>>1072811
And you think the military would take me with indecent exposure?
>>
>>1072159
What did you do?
>>
>>1072749
Lmao. Here's an up boat.
>>
>>1072887
Long story short i tried a quick /d/ fap in a park at midnight and a police cruiser came by. I wasnt even naked but as far as normies are concerned its serial killer tier, so if they decide to make the case public then suicde becomes my only career option. Id probably disown my family quicklike to absolve my debt tho.
>>
>>1072850

They're an organisation that is made up mostly of young men. Indecent exposure is nothing compared to what they're used to.
>>
>>1072987

Yeah thats pretty gay. Get a GOOD lawyer. Pay for it.

Were there any people/kids around?

If it was just you and no one around for a while, I don't think its a big deal.
>>
File: 1442087608557.jpg (29KB, 252x234px) Image search: [Google]
1442087608557.jpg
29KB, 252x234px
>>1072987
Damn that was dumb. The fuck could you not take it to your backyard at least for? Or were bugs or animals or something freaky involved?
>>
How the hell do you get caught though???? Were your pants completely off?
>>
>>1072987
Welcome to America ladies and gentlemen. A man can't even fap in peace anymore.
>>
>>1073031

This. get the best lawyer you can find. damn the expense. youve got too much to lose.
>>
>>1072850
very likely but you'll never know until you call a recruiter. They have student loan repayment plans as well. Are you on a sex offenders list? Indecent conduct isn't on the armies list of disqualifying sexual crimes.

>>1072987
you dumb motherfucker, get the best lawyer you can afford and see if they can get that charge brought down at all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.