[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my instagram/dropship business idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bebo.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bebo.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
I was thinking about starting a IG dropship business. I would basically fix a aliexpress dropship system that's connected with shopify which i then promote on instagram. Does anyone have experience in this kind of thing and has any tips or feedback? I would target girls in my country that probably would be interested in a specific product if branded well enough.
>>
>>1071109
its too broad.
Explain this step by step.
>>
>>1071109
This is what tons of people already do with creams/bikinis/etc gimmicks. It's a bit saturated but if you have a niche idea go for it.
>>
>>1071109
Doesn't the Imperial Guard have its own transport fleet? The SPES MAHREINS definitely do...
>>
>>1071605
My original post explains it detailed enough already, it's really quite simple.
I was thinking that maybe the fact that i target people in my country in my native language already makes it more appealing to potential customers. Then when I have established some ground for the brand I'm going to expand. The initial investment is quite low, like a few hundred or so depending on how much I advertise, and there is still potential for some nice gain.
>>
If you live in a country where 2-4 week shipping times won't destroy your business, go for it.
>>
>>1072361

Basically this.

In the US if you are not delivering product within 3-5 days, or you are charging shipping, you will lose 70% of sales within the first few seconds.

Your customs times alone can be anywhere from 3-14 days when shipping from China
>>
>>1072361
>>1072373
thanks, that's a good tip!
>>
Go back to BHW and delete your account and use the other half of your brain to come up with a "get rich quick scheme"

and if not welcome to the most saturated IM sector in 2016, say goodbye to all your money.
>>
>>1072402
Might be many people who do this, but my point is to steadily grow a valuable brand. I think most people who do this don't put much effort in to brand image, instead they just shill the product with a high mark-up. I'm not trying to find the product with the highest mark-up but instead find higher quality products that eventually can become a thing (think DW watches). The fact that i target a specific niche in my home country instantly reduces the competition as well, so I don't think saturation will be a problem.
>say goodbye to all your money
Initial investment is low, potential gain quite high. I don't really see what you base your statements on.
>>
I guess one thing I'd have to figure out is the packaging, since I really would like to have a bit of an exclusive box to ship with thee product
>>
Fuck all those Chinese sites, I'll teach you fuckers how to make real money.

Step one: Find a forum full of rich fuckers who have some expensive hobby. (watches, suits, shoes, cars, mountain climbing, ect)

Step two: Make an account and study the shit out of the forums. To be more specific, figure out what products are "buzzing".

Step three: Find some fucker on these forums selling their products. Take the pictures and find a facebook group that is into the same hobby and post the pictures as your own. ALSO RAISE THE PRICE SO YOU MAKE A PROFIT(I HOPE YOU AREN'T RETARDED)

Step four: Repeat step three a bunch of times with a bunch of products.

Step 5: Once someone want's to purchase the goods from you hit up the seller from where ever you stole the pics from and tell him and explain to him you are a "dropshipper" 99/100 people could care less what you are, they just want to make a buck like you. Once you tell him you have a client and want him to send the product to that persons address, ask him to send pics of everything he ships so you can use this just incase of a dispute.

Now do this whole process over and over. Hopefully you find a reliable sellers and buyers so this becomes less risky.

There you fucker go.

ZERO START UP CASH AND EASY MARKUPS LOL.

PS:

FOCUS ON HIGH TIER MARKETS.
>>
had a similar idea. basically i wanna design t-shirts and make up a new brand. i'd use IG/shopify/other sites to post about all the designs i have, and have some friends model in them.

what im not sure about is whether to buy a bunch of equipment to print the designs on the shirts myself or rely on a 3rd party printer online, which apparently some people actually do
>>
File: 3.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>1072402

This.

>ecommerce selling chinese shit
>good business idea
>>
>>1073507
actually made me laugh
>>1073842
then why are there numerous companies that succeed doing this? At least have the decency to elaborate your statement.
>>
>>1073842
>>1073854
besides, if it's a really simple product i don't see how the fact that it's manufactured in china makes any difference besides the long(?) shipping times.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.