[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just randomly wander into /biz/ while traveling far from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: biz.jpg (26KB, 350x294px) Image search: [Google]
biz.jpg
26KB, 350x294px
>just randomly wander into /biz/ while traveling far from my home russian imageboard
>everyone is discussing how they wageslave better and speculative stocks

What the dick? Where's actual business owners? Success stories? Tax evasion tips? People in 2ch biz are doing networking and hr in a sticky, discussing online betting services, web design studios, electronics repair shops, construction materials production and how to get subsidized by the state and how to (not) pay taxes. Mushroom agriculture, vape bars, silk prints, gyms, convenience stores, and all kinds of shit. Some of them have money, many have stories about previous or current attempts at opening a business.

Why /biz/ appears substandard in comparison? Is it the audience? Or doing business in USA is so much tougher that hardly any people manage?
>>
>entirely different website
>entirely different history
>entirely different culture
>entirely different language

Yeah I don't know man why the hell aren't 2ch biz and 4chan biz the same?
>>
File: 1323488149757.jpg (32KB, 650x452px) Image search: [Google]
1323488149757.jpg
32KB, 650x452px
>>1071062
>russian
>business and finance
>>
File: 1386215853524.jpg (34KB, 367x376px) Image search: [Google]
1386215853524.jpg
34KB, 367x376px
>>1071062
>>
>>1071070

well it should be, it's about business and finance. Plus both are anonymous imageboards with weeb roots.

if nothing else, 4chan biz must be richer, craftier and overall more successful, since it represents a culture which is supposed to be all about entrepreneurship and self-made people. Hell, the culture goes as far as to teaching the world about wonders of free market and small business-based economy. In my mind this place should be proper bustling.

So I'm instantly thinking - what is wrong? Is corporate capitalism left no options but to wageslave? There's separate board for that, called /work/, for those who prefer to
>>
>>1071062
biz is mostly guys who play around with like $10k day trading, wagecucks who work in finance (like me), dumb college business majors who have no idea what they're gunna do when they graduate and have no skills, and liars who claim to have made a fortune trading professionally.
>>
>>1071089
You don't get it Russia-boo. We got neets and shitcoiners out of the ass here. They know they can fall back on neetbux if anything goes wrong. In russia you gotta do business right to survive. Fuck it Im going to 2ch now.
>>
File: 2ch.png (1MB, 1858x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2ch.png
1MB, 1858x1080px
>>1071062

I have no idea what any of this shit on 2ch is saying. How do I translate it from mafiatalk?
>>
>>1071062
this is correct. this board is full of faggots. but Everytime I'm telling wagecucks to fuck off, when he wants someone to check his CV I get called a NEET even though I ran my own business for 5 years.

When you tell someone that you can run a business that you started with no money at all they call you a liar.

And on the subject of cryptocurencies, if you don't like cryptocurrency maybe you should fuck off to a normie finance website??!!!!

IF CRYPTO IS BANNED FROM THIS BOARD SO HELP ME GOD I WILL SPAM IT ALL OVER /POL/ /G/ AND /B/!!! and I WILL NOT STOP!
>>
Getting an average job in America will make you an order of magnitude more wealthy than a Russian business owner
>>
>>1071159
being a business owner in the west will make you orders of magnitude more wealthy than being a fucking wagecuck in the west.
>>
>>1071062
Anglo business culture is much more cutthroat and competitive.

Why would I share business tips with you, when I could just make my own business, and use that knowledge to make loads of money?
>>
>>1071169
YOU THINK ANYONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT RIPPING OFF YOUR BUSINESS?

DO YOU EVEN HAVE ONE????
>>
>>1071140
>if you don't like cryptocurrency maybe you should fuck off

I'll go out on a limb and take a guess by saying because they're easy to troll for a quick laugh. Sort of like the super religious. This is 4chan after all, friendo.
>>
File: 658746548.png (264KB, 371x382px) Image search: [Google]
658746548.png
264KB, 371x382px
sorry to tell you dude but the descendants of people who come to america become more worthless with each generation, their affluence allows for it

fuck dude im sure russians can make do even with the business environment in america
if 2ch had threads for individuals in the US it'd be pretty useful
>>
Oh boy, is it /biz/'s turn to get the "R-RUSSIA S-STRONG" memes? The one you posted over on /sci/ needed some work.
>>
>>1071242
Idk what you mean. 2ch /sci/ is full of nutjobs and drug addicts.
>>
>>1071062
>4chan users
>ever successful in any venture
>>
>>1071062
>networking and hr in a sticky

Well for one, I would never post anything here that can be tied to me. It is still 4chan after all.
>>
>>1071062
There is still some good threads. But it is way worse than 2ch in terms of actual entrepreneurs.
>>
Isn't the average (national) salary in Russia now $500/mth?

From what I've heard even Engineers barely make any money.

Would explain why starting a business is a much better choice instead of University and then a job over there.
>>
>>1071779
Real average is 250$. It's actually harder to start a business right now, because people have no money to buy your shit.
>>
>>1071813
I forgot to mention it in my post but I was more getting at internet-type businesses.

Because making $2k/mth freelancing on the internet is actually quite easy, same with many internet businesses and yet that's the same as like a high-tier salary in Russia.
>>
>>1071779

I know Russian engineers.

They make dick, hate it, and talk about how they wish they were American all day.
>>
>>1071834
Yeah I heard the same, that's what made me think of it.

A few I've heard vehemently talk about how bullshit it is that you study so hard, learn a bunch of useless shit then make less than half-retarded people in first-world countries with a fraction of the effort.

I guess it's just kinda funny how many things we take for granted. In some of these countries there's literal genius programmers who make <$2k/month and in America there's dumbasses making websites for dumb boomers and raking in $5k/month.
>>
File: Mexican pepe.png (1MB, 1280x1233px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican pepe.png
1MB, 1280x1233px
>>1071140
>When you tell someone that you can run a business that you started with no money at all
Would you mind elaborating a little more further?
>>
>>1071856
No because everyone here is retarded and called me a liar so many times I don't give a shit for them anymore, they can stay poor and shit their whole lives I no longer care. Buy ethereum.
>>
>>1071813
>>1071779
you fucks are retarded and don't know what you're talking about

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD
>>
Holy fuck, it's fascinating to reach that russian chan website using translation. the average person is seems very similar to americans in goals and needs.
>>
That being said are there any interesting business/money making discussion boards aside from this one? I'm interesting in stuff that's different but not too sketchy.
>>
>>1072187
bump. also interested.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.