[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Smirnoff taste so gross? How do I pick a hard a without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 03 Obi Wan.jpg (18KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
03 Obi Wan.jpg
18KB, 400x229px
Why does Smirnoff taste so gross? How do I pick a hard a without being a bitch? My Grandmother married a man that drank vodka straight by the glassful.

What does /biz/rael drink?

How do you avoid looking like a bitch at the bar with your coworkers? What do you drink in front of your boss and your betters and people you're trying to impress?

Am I just a bitch?

>inb4 mods are fags

everyone who's made any money knows that getting drunk and making connections is god damn EVERYTHING. muh post quality mods can fuck off cause I'll be posting this again until I get an answer I like.
>>
>>1070571

Drink soju - the shit isn't hard to drink and you'll seem worldly.
>>
>>1070571
I'll always go for either an old fashioned or a gin & tonic. And I'm 20 year old not-particularely-manly-man so idk what the fuck you're bitching about tbqh
>>
>telling the NSA what I drink so they can put the pollonium in it

Yeah yeah i drink sambuca absolutely love the stuff, also love all any and all craft ales.
>>
File: images2.jpg (1MB, 2260x2176px) Image search: [Google]
images2.jpg
1MB, 2260x2176px
>>1070581
>soju
>the lowest proof hard a in history

If this is a geniune response understand that it's also the best troll answer to someone who doesn't know what soju is.
>>
>>1070581
>walking into a bar in england and asking for soju

Get the fuck out and take your boyfriend with you.
>>
>>1070571
Pick a vodka that isnt absolute shit.
>>
Scotch and soda is always a safe bet. It's got a manly connotation but it's smooth and drinkable since it's mostly seltzer.
>>
Stout or rum for me. If you want an easy to drink hard, I would recommend spiced rum.

If you want to get smashed quickly, order shots of whiskey and chase them with shots of pickle juice. I promise you'll barely taste the whiskey.
>>
>>1070599
> mix a fine scotch with soda
> get shot and raped by important people for the whore you are.

No OP. Do not mix scotch and soda. People will smell your vagina and know you cant handle the taste of a pure single malt.

What you should drink is scotch tho, read up a bit on the different single malts, preferably the 12 year olds (or some 21 year olds), buy a few and learn to like it by yourself. I started drinking scotch about two years ago, found it terrible in the beginning, but now i love it.

And very few things shouts out testosterone and manliness like drinking clean scotch. Ice is partially faggot, but still accepted for some reason.
>>
>>1070604
>scotch

Why not something actually drinkable like jamesons
>>
>Poisoning yourself with ethanol to "impress" idiots.
I seriously hope you're not serious

Find a boss to smoke weed or drop acid with
>>
>>1070614
>having a boss.
>>
>>1070571
just drink beer
>taste decent
>relaxing
>won't get you fucked
>don't look like a pussy
>>
>>1070604

>Ice is partially faggot, but still accepted for some reason.

Try smoking while drinking a scotch without ice. This kills your throat. That's why you add ice.
>>
>>1070620
Are you unironically suggesting the ingestion of alcohol?
>>
>>1070621
well thats what being manly is all about. pluss, you'd get that whiskey voice after a while. win win
>>
>>1070571
Pick a light scotch, like Glenmorangie or Cragganmore

Like >>1070604 said, don't put anything in it
>>
>>1070666
checked
Do you pound it or do you work on it
>>
>>1070621
Bullshit, I go out for cigars and scotch weekly and it actually goes together rather well.
>>
Methanol.
>>
>>1070571
Social drinking is for fags.

I sit at my trading desk and drink Bombay Sapphire straight out of the bottle whilst refining trading models for the next session.
>>
>>1070681
All scotches (even blended ones) are for sipping, family
>>
>>1070571
just drink beer senpai
>>
>>1070571
well because smirnoff actually is a shit tier vodka.
If you're going to do vodka get the potato vodkas, and stop going to any place that would serve that swill.

Even then vodka is nowhere near a top tier liquor.
Sipping tequila is fantastic, and if you want to put hair on your chest, upgrade to cognac and brandy.

If you're into the grains and barrels whiskey, whisky and scotch. Not my cup though.

But the name of the game is try and keep trying different stuff until you find something suitable. if you can't then start with beer and learn to taste.
>>
strong liquor is bad in the long run and will give you throat cancer
the alcohol is extremely carcinogenic
>>
>>1070723
Good
>>
you could try to be clever and get a manhattan or an old fashioned or something but these will also get you drunk.
>>
>>1070708
except you don't
>>
>>1070571
Sometimes ill get a bourbon and coke or bourbon on ice. But more often I go for a craft beer. I personally enjoy the taste and at 8-10% abv they get you a good controlled buzz.

As to exactly what beer that's up to you. I like IPA and its a solid manly choice. I would just drink what you like as long as it doesn't fall into the category of pussy drink (cosmopolitan)
>>
File: 21616587.jpg (48KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
21616587.jpg
48KB, 960x540px
>>1070787
IPAs are meme beers but enjoy being en vogue for the next 2-3 years.
>>
I know my way around gin, mezcal/tequila, rye, bourbon so ordering those NEET might be an option. If the bar is good, I'll probably pick the bartenders brain for one of a number of directions for a cocktail (usually spirit-forward, herby, or flowery, little to no acid, and...whatever I'm feeling at the moment).

Try an arsenic and old lace, OP

1 1⁄2 oz Gin
1⁄2 oz Pastis (or less)
1⁄2 oz Crème de Violette
1⁄4 oz Dry vermouth
>>
southern comfort on the rocks
>>
>>1070794
Another go-to for me

Tuxedo Cocktail (No. 2)
1 Dash Maraschino. (2.5ml or 1/2 tsp Luxardo Maraschino)
1 Dash Absinthe. (2.5ml or 1/2 tsp Greenway Distiller’s Absinthe)
2 Dashes Orange Bitters. (1 Dash Angostura Orange Bitters)
1/2 Dry Gin. (1 oz Ransom Old Tom Gin)
1/2 French Vermouth. (1 oz Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth or Sutton Cellars Vermouth)
>>
If you're like me and really don't like drinking, just get laughed at in the bar and kick everyone's ass when you're doing drugs later. It evens itself out. If you work in an industry where you get drug tested/your coworkers don't smoke weed and do coke+vyvanse all day, you're full pleb
>>
>>1070791
I don't give a shit, I drink at home 90% of the time
>>
>>1070809
>>1070809
I mean, that's rad, I guess. What do you drink at the bar?
>>
>>1070812
Bourbon or craft beer like I said. Why would I drink something different at a bar than I do at home?

For beer. Whatever craft beers the bar has on tap that look interesting.

For bourbon, usually Woodford reserve on ice or jack and coke.
>>
File: 1308298990782.jpg (7KB, 210x208px) Image search: [Google]
1308298990782.jpg
7KB, 210x208px
Oakheart with coke, Raki mixed with water, all bretty taste famicom.
>>
>>1070571
I like Glenfiddich
>>
Moonshine

I've never been much into alcohol, usually preferring weed but I've definitely been starting to enjoy it a bit more in recent years. Very much been starting to enjoy various types of whiskey where I really didn't like it at all before. Previously if I drank spirits I would have chosen clear white ones like vodka, tequila etc but now I'm going through an experimental phase and trying all sorts of stuff

But yeah all types of lagers, beers and now whiskey appeal to me quite a bit.
>>
>>1070571
Just buy a bottle and start holding it in your mouth. Get used to the taste of alcohol.

Order vodka soda with lime or gin and tonics. You'll seem like a hard man while drinking something as light as wine.

Bear in mind you should be drinking clear liquors before dinner and brown ones after. It's traditional.

Scotch and soda is sacrilege.

>>1070614
People who enjoy lobotomising themselves do not succeed in business.
>>
>>1070787
>IPAs
>manly

wew lad
>>
>>1071216
>Bear in mind you should be drinking clear liquors before dinner and brown ones after. It's traditional.
I would add: low alcohol before, high alcohol after. Basically all cocktails are pre-dinner drinks.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.