[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (26KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
26KB, 382x346px
QTDDTOT - post em here

If a loan has a 5% annual interest rate, does that accrue daily or monthly or what? Is it based on the outstanding principle each day? Like 5% of principle / 365?
>>
>>1069990
You would have to check the terms of the loan to know.
>>
>>1069993
I mean, just a standard loan, I don't know by going to the lenders site how to tell what kind of loan it is. One of them is a federal student loan

What kind of terms am I looking for?
>>
>>1069990
My fed student loan accrued interest daily. That way if you pay it off a day before the 'interest application' date you wouldn't skip the year or the month you almost went through. Most loans work like this.
>>
>>1070016
>>1070018
If it's subsidized that's tax deductible. So the actual interest rate annually isn't the stated rate on the loan.
>>
>>1070022
yeah, I deducted the max, 2500 interest paid. what is the actual interest rate then?
>>
>>1069990
Depends on the terms of the loan. Call your provider, and read your promissory note.

at 5% per year thats .4% monthly or .0136% daily.
>>
what does it mean to include insurance for the retail value of a product?
what does it mean to itemize the insurance from the shipping cost of an item?
>>
Daily.

Example: you borrow $1000 at 5%. 1000*.05=50
Each day you accrue $50 interest. Most places require monthly payments, so your payment would be $50x30 days to take care of the interest. So 1500/month.
But because the interest compounds each day that $1000 you borrowed goes up $50. So by the end of the month your daily interest is .05x2450.

So if you factor in the compounded interest your monthly payment is $87.50*30 days.

So $2625 monthly payment. That's why everyone's so pissed about student loans.
>>
Best websites / platforms I can use to practice trading?
>>
>>1069990
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effective_interest_rate
>>
>>1070853
You're alright, Chinese guy. At least you're always trying to help out.
>>
>>1071464
I...
I can't...
I can't even...

Neither can you.
>>
So every week I save $100 in cash tips and put it on the side. I have roughly 5k right now and was wondering if there's something I can put it into without having to watch over it like a hawk, and something I could put more money into every week to help build it more.
It'd be nice if it wasn't taxed, but I'll go for what ever would make it grow the most without having to have any real knowledge
>>
>>1070853
>>1071524
He had the same answer someone else already stated. He didn't even read the few comments before posting.

>>1072271
Problem is if you want to put it in any kind of account, you'll have to pay income tax on it. That could push you up into a higher tax bracket, and since it was earned I beleive you have to pay social security and medicare on it as well.
So, because of all that I would try to avoid putting it in an account. Find something else to do with it.
>>
>>1071464
Kek. Ty friend
>>
>>1072309
You can always lend money with a % of it return to you when they pay up.

The Only problems is that getting the money back with some people.
>>
>>1071489

Robinhood is pretty solid for penny stocks if you want to put in a small amount of money in ($50 to $100 or so) and learn while potentially making some money. However, there is a three day waiting period for buying and selling, plus it can take a while for you to get in since the application seems to be random in how it picks people (I got in instantly, but I've heard it can take up to 3 weeks to get in for some unlucky people). It doesn't charge brokerage fees, so that's nice. It's aimed at new traders. However, at the moment it's US only though I think Australia has their part opening up soon too.

If you're not willing to do that and just want to practice, go to Excel or Google spreadsheet, pick out the stocks you want (I recommend keeping it in the same industry), give yourself $20,000 pretend dollars, and invest in the companies as you see fit. Use formulas for it to automatically calculate shit and there should be some that pulls the current share prices onto the sheet for you.

Read the news relating to your industry, you'd be surprised on how things in the world can affect stock prices.
>>
Free resources/software related to stocks investing?
>>
File: opengraph.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
opengraph.png
14KB, 500x500px
Crypto-market sales that 20x your BTC, thats a scam right? who falls for this stuff? please explain? Also how does it have 510 people saying 10/10?
>>
what kind of work can be done from home / online that would net me just around $25-30 per day and does not involve sucking dicks or doing g4p? ive been living off gambling for some years now but as im getting older i want to reduce my financial risks. e.g. im making around 2k per month gambling, but im also risking a fair amount of money, so to make sure that i dont get in a tight spot and cant pay my bills i want to have another, safe income source that covers my basic expenses.
>>
I found a watch on the street today fully operational that goes for roughly $100, what do?
>>
>>1075498
Writing and Web/Graphic Design?
>>
File: qtp2tie 14.gif (3MB, 378x400px) Image search: [Google]
qtp2tie 14.gif
3MB, 378x400px
Two questions:
1) I have $20,000 or so in a savings account. 0.95% APY. Not horrible, but I could be getting a lot more back with the money. I'm thinking of maybe buying shares in VOO, but I don't know if I'm better off waiting for the next bust and buying cheap. Any advice or tips?
2) I'm home until August, when I'll start law school. I interviewed for a bank teller job but I haven't heard back in a little bit and I'm getting a bit anxious. What are some good jobs to look for in the interim? I've done minimum wage retail work and I'm looking to work above that.
>>
>>1071464
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>1076724
Source?
1. ?
2. Where are you located? Foreclosure trash out is always hiring. Say some key words and the boss will pay you more.
>>
>>1076744
New Jersey. Wouldn't be surprised if we've got a shit ton of them. I'll look into it, thanks man.
>>
This Etherium stuff. Legit or a scam?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.