I'm 18. How can I make a 1 million dollars before I hit 30?
Start with $1000 and make a 100% return on 10 stock trades
1. Mint your own legal tender.
2. Buy some Zimbabwean billion dollar bills and hope their currency becomes more valuable
you can make money by doing literally anything.
think of something you like/something your good at/something that people want and do it
doing something is one skill, making money is a separate skill. you need both
>praise kek for he shall rise dgb
this triggers me so much haha
>praise kek for i will increase my investment 500% today
It's actually not too hard if you're not autistic and do STEM.
1. Go to college, graduate around 21-22
2. Get STEM job, starting between 60-80k
3. Be 30, should be making 120k+ with promotions and calculate job moves
8 or 9 years earring an average of 90-110k a year will get you to gross earnings of 1M