[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Renting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mne3x28KKO1somw7ho7_1280.png (315KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mne3x28KKO1somw7ho7_1280.png
315KB, 544x416px
How do you guys who live alone, survive?
I have an OK job with 2300 Mo/ income
Decent places around where I work are in the Hood places are 1200+ ranges. I was looking but not seeing much for renting houses, they seemed to be 1400+
at that point is it worth staying at home a little longer and saving to just get my own home? My old man says at the point of renting a home for 1400, just get your own and the mortage would be 1200, and the 200 can go into a home repair fund.. is this true? help a new player out..
>>
>>1069501

you don't make very much for how expensive the city is in is. And in markets like that right now, buying makes even less sense than renting, not that you probably even have a downpayment given how much you make.

Move in with roommates, save, and hope that housing crashes so you can get in when it is cheap.
>>
>>1069523
This. Housing market is still bubbled
>>
so i should just rent a house until the market becomes realistic? uhg, the problem was i was trying to get away from people into my own place, but its like those places where you rent a 600ft copy paste apartment just dont exist here.
I swear the economy is fucked, yeah my job underpays but even then, is 10 more grand from 38k going to make or break me owning / renting?
>>
I'm in the same boat as you OP with the same decision. My rent should be about $300 a month cheaper, which should allow me to do it without a roommate. You could always work two jobs.
>>
>>1069501
Do you really want to know the secret?
Do you REALLY want to know?

You can't. You need a roommate. Especially in the northeast, renting is way too high to live alone. Find someone who isn't a slob and split costs.
>>
Here is the secret to owning your own house.

1) Buy a house that has a few bedrooms
2) Rent the spare bedrooms out
3) Have them pay rent and bills, don't ass rape them, but have them pay enough to cover their shit plus a little more.
4) After the house is paid off, kick them out

BONUS TIME!!!!!!
Get good looking female roommates, have cameras hidden in the bathroom and their bedrooms and fap away.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.