[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1454145083710.jpg (232KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
1454145083710.jpg
232KB, 750x938px
Hey, how can you sell yourself better?

> not talking about eBay tho
>>
File: 1451661333171.png (1MB, 1203x950px) Image search: [Google]
1451661333171.png
1MB, 1203x950px
>>
>>1069135

>inb4 Hall of BBC
>>
Body language
>>
>>1069137
Could you explain further?
>>
>>1069137

Just got what he was talking about

>Body Language
>Hygiene
>Way you talk

Basic shit

don't be smug if they just saw you got off the public bus.

Stop wearing shirts with the brand taking up the whole thing
>>
>be a girl
>compose yourself
>only work in areas the fed doesnt wack
>ddont bother with cheap, if your pimps costumers cant afford std checks then just starve to death with your child
>>
>>1069146
>>1069137

They stuff doesn't mean much when they start talking to you and you actually are 'selling yourself'.

Read a book like how to win friends and influence people. Basic methods that seem obvious but are so ignored by 99% of the population. They work and people like John rockerfeller, abe lincoln, socretes and warren buffet can all vouch for their effectiveness in social engineering.
>>
>>1069135
See if people like this can make that much money.

Why can't I hire a hooker once a week for maybe $200 an hour, get her to stream playing some dumb game while being a slut... and pocket the Hall of BBC money?
>>
be yourself
>>
File: images__76_.jpg (8KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
images__76_.jpg
8KB, 217x320px
>>1069135
I think I'm gonna vomit.
>>
>>1070041

I dunno, why can't you?
>>
>>1069126
>Hey, how can you sell yourself better?
Results. People want results. If someone tells you to sell yourself better they are either saying we want results or it's them trying to come up with some bullshit you can't sue them for.
>>
>>1069431
That book is a joke. It says you're never allowed to have a negative opinion of anything. Just accept mediocrity and failure or, oh no, people won't like you.
>>
>>1069126
she's a literal 10/10 holy fug
>>
>>1070041
Well. Maybe you can but as soon that bitch see the amount of money you are making she is going to drop you.
Maybe thats how those whores started.
>>
>>1069135
Have you ever watched her stream? Literally all she does is drink excessive alcohol while walking around and dancing.
>>
>>1070554
Rachel cook
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.