[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>clearly a dead cat bounce bruv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Technical-Analysis.jpg (333KB, 842x519px) Image search: [Google]
Technical-Analysis.jpg
333KB, 842x519px
>clearly a dead cat bounce bruv
>>
File: heh.png (104KB, 250x270px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
104KB, 250x270px
>>1068609
laughed, ty op
>>
You know. There is probably some argument to be made for turning on every indicator and buying or selling based purely on if the majority of the lines end above or below the current price.
Wonder how well that would go. Half tempted to try it.
>>
>>1068609
Kek. This is now a /biz/ ylyl thread
>>
Made my day, thnx OP
>>
>>1068609
top kek
>>
File: wow-such-charts.png (190KB, 399x344px) Image search: [Google]
wow-such-charts.png
190KB, 399x344px
>>
>>1068730
You'd be wrong 90% of the time, like the average day trader.
>>
>>1069123
Is there an index of day trader action anywhere that I could short?
>>
>>1069127
I wish it existed, and I also wish there was an index tracking the earnings of people who take on student debt to major in art or women's studies
>>
>>1069123

....really....Technical Analysis will be wrong 90% of the time?...

......huh...stay classy, /b/t-, I mean /biz/kid.
>>
>>1069131
90% of day traders lose money.

You tell me what that says about technical analysis.
>>
File: technical_analysis.png (250KB, 805x535px) Image search: [Google]
technical_analysis.png
250KB, 805x535px
>not using the duck pattern
its like you want da joos to win
>>
>>1069133
that most people don't actually take the time to understand the math and theory behind the indicators, nor do most people actually utilize it correctly, along with fundamentals and money management.

It's kinda like why 1% holds most of the worlds wealth, while 99% are dirt fucking poor. What does that tell you about living life, at all?
>>
File: 9781400067930.jpg (26KB, 296x450px) Image search: [Google]
9781400067930.jpg
26KB, 296x450px
>>1069142
That the 1% of ultra wealthy people were extremely lucky, often in the right place at the right time -- if not simply born into wealth.

Just like 1% of successful day traders are lucky that their memereasoning actually panned out. Every day trader is more or less doing the exact same tricks, and it empirically does not work.
>>
>>1069147
you know don Trump failed his first venture? Money doesn't guarantee success. There's too many people with money that want to take people out like a starting out Trump.
>>
>>1069153
I have heard that Trump's earnings since he started his career have traced the S&P 500. Essentially, he has no real accomplishments and would have done just as well by taking his inheritance and putting it in a mutual fund.

This is not "Success".
>>
>>1069155
or that he's properly risk adjusted...

>yeah he made a billion dollar empire, no real accomplishment

Seriously, listen to yourself.

>have heard
>therefor it's proof and im taking it to the grave

More reason why I love people like you in the markets.
>>
>>1069160
Oh fuck off, if you actually need someone to show you that Trump's net worth could have been acquired by taking his initial worth and scaling it by the S&P 500, you should literally be shot on sight.

Here's why you shouldn't give a shit about Trump's "empire": there is NOTHING you can learn from him that wouldn't be better learned from someone who actually outpaced the S&P 500. In fact, if you listen to Trump, the BEST you can do is track the S&P.

And if that's all you wanted to do... Vanguard is right over there.
>>
>>1069163
so how many billions do you have?

>oh well he didn't beat the s and p, from what i've HEARD
>that means he's just a meme billionaire
>not that im actually a salty piece of slobbering shit that's bitter or anything
>>
>>1069155
That's been a disproven myth, as hilarious as it'd be. He's increased his net worth from 1 mil to 40 bil in about 45 years. That's 4,000,000% gains, it absurdly shatters the S&P500 even with compounding interest in the world's greatest bull markets.
>>
File: roulette.jpg (692KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
roulette.jpg
692KB, 2880x1800px
>>1069142
>that most people don't actually take the time to understand the math and theory behind the indicators, nor do most people actually utilize it correctly, along with fundamentals and money management
Sorry kid, no matter how much you practice roulette, you're never going to get better odds. It'll always be a losing game.

Same with TA.
>>
>>1069155
Trump underperformed the S&P 500.
>>1069216
>He's increased his net worth from 1 mil to 40 bil
What are you smoking? 40billion? No.
>>
>>1069133
>90% of day traders lose money.
>>1069133
>>1069133
I bought 4 separate occurrences of meme stock and have made money every time
>>
Technical Analysts are not actually poor.
They're just temporarily embarrassed millionaries :^)
>>
>>1069216
>A small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>1069280
>I bought 4 separate occurrences of meme stock and have made money every time
I flipped a coin and it landed heads four times in a row. Therefore, I am God.
>>
>>1069286
lrn 2 pump and dump fgt

you can make money just by trading the news

aka "company x will host a conference in 3 weeks"

the price always goes up, only due to hype
>>
>>1069288
>"company x will host a conference in 3 weeks"
>"to announce its bankruptcy plans"
>the price always goes up, only due to hype
>>
>>1069289
they usually announce what the conference is about beforehand

no CEO is dumb enough to leak bankruptcy plans until they declare them
>>
>>1069314
>no CEO is dumb enough to leak bankruptcy plans until they declare them
>"company x has hired consultant y to assist in the exploration of strategic alternatives"
You're not too smart, kid.
>>
>>1069281
>tking this meme seriously
Lol its witty because everybody has less than a million dollars and tries to make money xDDD. Link me the quotee so i can pay him to speak at my middle school.
>>
>>1069133
hmm im must be in the 10% then
>>
>>1069288
hello
Tim Sykes
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.