[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i'm the poor people Jack Ma is talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: jackma.png (143KB, 480x545px) Image search: [Google]
jackma.png
143KB, 480x545px
>mfw i'm the poor people Jack Ma is talking about
>>
damn son thats a motivational poster you got right there

any reason why you're still wasting your life on a medieval cross-dressing enthusiast forum?
>>
It's true.
I'm not too dumb, I can finish tasks.
I learn quickly when given new information.
I'm lazy. I don't start difficult things, or long projects.
Small rewards do not attract me enough, even if they will add up to enough to stop working and be free.
I am the 99%
This is 4chan, we all fucked up in some way
>>
File: umad2.jpg (143KB, 504x648px) Image search: [Google]
umad2.jpg
143KB, 504x648px
I would fucking pay for someone to get this onto Bernie Sanders' twitter page
>>
>>1068108
the broken english drives it home even more (not even being sassy here)
>>
>>1068108
this guy is based as fuck.
>>
>>1068108
>come in big
>no money
How are you supposed to come in big then?
>>
>>1068195
He's saying people keep making excuses.

>I have too much money for that!
>But too little for that!
>>
>>1068199
>He's saying people keep making excuses.
Procrastination is a bitch. He who comes up with a cure for that will be richer than Mr. Ma.
>>
Why havent you bought ethereum yet? Shits going to the moon you know.
>>
>>1068108
This guy should be glad the poor don't get off their ass and do something. Last time they did that the USSR happened.
>>
File: 1424410713113.jpg (28KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1424410713113.jpg
28KB, 650x488px
this slope must be on dope
>>
>>1068750
this to be honest.
Rich people sell the weapons they are gonna be shot with by the poor.
>>
>>1068843

Poor people tend to be both lazy and stupid- poor for a reason.

Lazy, so the odds of an armed revolt are pretty damn low.

Stupid, so it would be really easy to stop it if it ever occurred- I'm not that worried.

Let's say all the poor in the country picked up guns and tried to overthrow the US governemt- poor people don't know about encryption.

They would just post on facebook 'everyone go to john's house for the armed revolt' , send a drone to blow up John's house, revolt over.
>>
File: hero.png (15KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
hero.png
15KB, 100x100px
>>1068750
The Russian Revolution was an uprising of an intellectual elite class that had nothing to do with the poor. That is why the only thing the USSR was ever good at doing was killing as many poor people as have ever been killed in the history of earth. The only wealthy elites that suffered were honestly just peoples of hereditary aristocracies -- not many of those around today, just the Walton family desu.

There has never been an actual poor uprising, because everything Jack Ma said about the poor is absolutely correct and has always been correct. All the poor have ever done when they attempt an uprising is get massacred.

>>1068843
>believing this
>ever

lel.

The powerful take what they want. The poor suffer what they must.
>>
>>1068108
Saved

>>1068741
... Can we all start reporting the paid shills that leave their own faggot threads to fuck up everything else?
>>
>>1068108
This dude knows his shit.
>>
>>1069009
>There has never been an actual poor uprising
pretty sure the Roman Empire had to deal with 3 of them, with many movies and TV shows being made after one in particular.
>>
>>1068108
>we lack people with investable money without caution, people who I can exploit for my personal gain with some shitty stock or honest to god ponzi scheme
>you're just a lazy schmuck who doesn't have the balls to take what I'm saying at face value

Pretty much how I read all "motivational" finance related propaganda.
>>
>>1069009
>The Russian Revolution was an uprising of an intellectual elite class that had nothing to do with the poor.
No, the russian revolution was an uprising of the poor. The bolshevik coup against the mensheviks is another story.
>>
Destitutefags get BTFO by one of the world's richest men. Seriously.

>being poor
>not being a billionaire
>2016
>>
File: .png (401KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
.png
401KB, 800x800px
Life got ya down? Always struggling to make ends meet month to month? Start a Business!
Just simply apply at 4 different banks for a small Loan, and start paying those state registration, licensing, and tax fees! Doesn't matter if you had no prior management or accounting skills, just pay other people to do that! Don't have a skill good enough to work remotely from home? Just start selling products that people want, it's that easy!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.