[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian exotic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: платки.jpg (102KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
платки.jpg
102KB, 600x800px
Hi there! Russian guy here. I need your opinion, anons.
What do you think about trade by russian exotic? For example dymkovo toys or Pavlovo Posad Shawl.
Would it be interesting for citizens of USA or Europe?
Sorry for bad english, i am bydlo.
>>
никoмy нaхyй нe нyжнa этa дpянь
в aмepикe\кaнaдe кyчa pyccких мaгaзинoв и никтo кpoмe pyccких и yкpoпoв этo нe пoкyпaeт
>>
>>1067433
Я нe y тeбя cпpaшивaю, пидopaхeн мигpиpoвaвший.
>>
>>1067428
>>1067436
He's right though.

No one wants that shit, Russian products are literally all garbage-tier either expired/stale food or made with shitty materials and lead-based paint.
>>
>>1067441
Fuck you too. On what your opinion based?
>>
>>1067441
Also, i think that you are eбaный мигpиpoвaвший либepaл too.
>>
I think it'd be pretty neat.

I usually don't see many Russian products which is really weird since I live in a really diverse city. Like we have a store for Polish goods, Euro fashion stores, specialty Indian food markets, and an entire China and Vietnamese district but I've never seen even a simple Russian restaurant.

The only Russian good I know for sure Americans bought were guns but the President keeps blocking Kalashnikov Concern trades through executive orders. People here pay like hundreds just for the furniture.
>>
Hard to say. Shaws could catch on with hipster girls.
>>
>>1067446
>Fuck you too. On what your opinion based?

Based on the interests of people here. Why do you ask for advice if you're going to tell everyone to "fuck off" and call them liberals when they respond in a way you didn't want them to?

Why even bother asking? Just do it, you clearly made your dumb mind up. Do it and fail so we can laugh at you
>>
>>1067597
>but I've never seen even a simple Russian restaurant.

Because even Russians know that their food is shit. Only reason they deal with it is because of sanctions preventing them from getting EU food, there's a reason Russians leave the country en-masse.
>>
>>1067428
I've don't think I've ever bought anything I can definitively say was made in Russia outside of palladium coin. Based on that alone I'd have to say no.

>>1067618
That's a possibility. Rare Russian shawls lol
>>
>>1067632
What the fuck are you faggots talking about. We've got a damn good Russian restaurant here.
>>
op eбaнькo
>>
>>1067428
Could be. If you create listings on Amazon with your stuff as Merchant Fulfilled, you'll see if somebody offers. Go for it sempai.
>>
>>1067428
Go ask /k/. They are interested more in russian military items like old soviet military clothing and stuff, but they might also appreciate other russian stuff.
>>
That shawl, specifically, is too ballsy of a design with too cheap of materials. Look up womens fall fashion and texture the shawls and you may make some sales, but I wouldnt say theres a golden oppurotunity here.
>>
>>1067714
I dont know what you're smoking that shawl looks quality.

If you're still here can you tell us about the shawl the price etc? The provenance?
>>
Well, if you have the will to make a business - it's cool, but I'm not sure if selling Russian goods is the best choice. There're huge companies here who export lots of noice products, but ordinary shit nobody will buy.
>>
>>1067428
Sell me samovar!
>>
>>1067448
Mм дa.. Яcнo вce c тoбoй.
Hacлaждaйcя paзpyхoй и диктaтopcтвoм paз yж иммигpaнты этo пидopы и либepaлы.

The beauty of getting to live in the suit hole that is Russia for most of my life and then fleeing to Canada, is that I see these shit eaters defend their views and opinions with valid arguments like 'stfu ur a fag'. Russia has the mentality of an edgy 17 year old
>>
>>1070281
>Tfw that describes your parents

Lol Russian dad still thinks the USSR was a "good place to live" and that Putin "cares about his people".
>>
File: KlBXb4m.jpg (126KB, 1200x1057px) Image search: [Google]
KlBXb4m.jpg
126KB, 1200x1057px
>sell russian gear to /k/
>bank
>>
>>1070281
THIS. Russian here
>>
>>1067428
I've try ed exactly that. Tried to sell shawls. But competition is high as fuck, it's impossible to make decent money out of that on ebay. You need a good site for that with good optimization doesn't worth all the effort.
>>
>>1067428
OP I'd buy an exotic Russian woman. Can you toss in the shawl as a deal sweetener? Or is that extra?
>>
File: Kalashnikov. Cheers .jpg (26KB, 236x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kalashnikov. Cheers .jpg
26KB, 236x320px
http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/27/news/companies/kalashnikov-florida-factory/

God Bless Florida. Russians are taking this bitch over from the snowbirds, groids and cubans
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.