[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK RBC BANK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 373x135px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 373x135px
Man, if you live in Canada, never go with RBC, they jerk you around so bad, I had a refund on a $61.00 order, and have been waiting FOREVER, to get it put back into my account.

I wouldn't be upset if it wasn't for the fact that RBC admitted that the company I had ordered from had already done everything on their part, and it was the bank processing.

So the first guy who messages me back says 3-5 business days, for sure, I messaged him on the 4th day, and he said "overnight"...

2 days pass again, today nothing, I message again asking what was up, I get another replying saying it's going to be 7-9 days, and I'll probably see it sometime by Wednesday.

How can these lazy fucks do this? They're making up new numbers, and INCREASING the wait time, and while I don't know exactly how the PROCESSING goes with bank refunds, but I sure as hell don't think that any delay is because of automated computers, delays happen because of human error.

So basically i'm going to be assumptious and label my RBC bank as incompetent, and inferior to other banks. If I were with Scotia I probably would have gotten my refund in 3 days. FML.
>>
Also their customer service is awful, I was polite as fuck at first, and was very cooperative, and "Cindy" my RBC Bank Advisor was belligerent and rude as fuck to me. I was nothing but understanding and level with them until she made it worse.
>>
>>1067268
great place to work though, I work as a data scientist at rbc and its good hours and great wage/benefits/options
>>
>>1067268
Fuck man that sucks
Idk bout rbc but you should just go in a branch and talk to them
>>
>>1067274
I don't understand why bank processing takes so long, like what is the issue, as long as they have the confirmation of the bill of sale, ect from the employer those no reason something like returning funds to an account should take 2-3 weeks, it's just inferior.

I almost wish someone with intelligence would invent a better system to replace the current currency refunds, because i'm sure everyone on earth can agree.

That refund times are fucking nonsense.
>>
>>1067268
TD master race here.

>Tfw my branch's main rep always answers my questions politely and is kind to me
>>
>>1067278
That's the irony I just moved out of town, I work from home, but I don't even have the gas money to make it into my bank to talk to them, so instead I'm forced to talk to Online Bank Advisors from RBC that are rude, and keep screwing me around. I would like nothing more to go personally into my RBC branch. I'm sure it would be much more effective.
>>
>>1067279
delays are because of anti fraud measures, the infrastructure allows pretty much everything to be instant, they're added artificially to run various checks to lower fraud rates and also to avoid mistakes

pretty much everything is the way it is because the bank wants as little risk as possible for everything
>>
I get the necessity for anti-fraud but surely they could invent a system that doesn't take 2 weeks to check authenticity of fraud measures on an account.
>>
>>1067290
Switch to TD master race you cuck.

Or better yet switch to Credit Union Aryan masterrace.
>>
>>1067282
online help guys deal with such a torrent of scams and fraud they are the worst place to go for help, you arent going to find many banks have good online service because of it, especially in a high fraud area like refunds
>>1067290
the delay is because of a real world issue between the bank and what they're verifying, everything is done in a queue that only gets bumped for very high orders so theres some kind of bottleneck on whatever you are having done, probably the business has some kind of accountancy error but I can only speculate

honestly you arent going to get better service from the other canadian banks, maybe a local credit union can do more for you but most credit unions have awful customer support
>>
Is there really nothing they can do to speed it up, like if I actually got ahold of my bank manager and complained could he force his employees to speed it up, or is it really ALL computer automated and they can't even screw around with the settings on a computer to speed it up?

Why does this slow and inferior method exists, and why can't someone invent a faster system?
>>
>>1067304
They are probably busy laughing at you for being so poor that you are having a mental breakdown over 61 bucks.
>>
>>1067307
this lmao.

When I don't use my gym because I'm away i don't even put in on hold because I don't give a shit about a measly $120 or whatever for a couple months
>>
>>1067304
They can "rush" it. But everyone wants their request rushed, so that doesn't do much.

If you're flipping your shit they're likely to be rude and not care about the delay of your $20
>>
>>1067320
Oh, and as another anon said all the large banks are going to have the same process. Maybe give or take a day or so. Credit unions may actually take longer because they don't have nearly as many stuff or as much infrastructure.
>>
>>1067307
i'm not, I need that money to get to work, because i moved out into the country actually, you assumptious faggot.
>>
>>1067338
actually im broke till payday, and I just wanna buy a bag of weed, and they're stopping me from feeding my addiction.

And you guys im sure know how people with addiction don't like to wait.
>>
I just sent RBC a threat saying if THE MONEY isn't in the bank account within 24. hours I will suicide bomb my local RBC branch.

Not even joking, i'll screencap the message i sent to my RBC advisor a moment ago.
>>
>>1067345
>I just sent RBC a threat saying if THE MONEY isn't in the bank account within 24. hours I will suicide bomb my local RBC branch.

You know they have your name and information right?
>>
>>1067347
good.
>>
>>1067345
Holy shit dude. Let's see the cap.

If you think they're bad, listen to what Bethesda did: I preordered Fallout 4 from them (cause free t-shirt) but then when the game released I found out I wasn't going to get it for FIVE more days so I went down to Gamestop and picked up a copy. When Bethesda's copy showed up I emailed them for a return request, which they approved. I sent it back in and they never refundded my money. This was all like 10 weeks ago. They say they never got the game, nothing they can do, kiss my ass etc. Cocksuckers.
>>
>>1067358
because who's bluffing? Allahu Akbar! Praise Allah!
>>
>>1067360
That's a game company though, not a bank. I Know banks can do things they say they can't, like now that i'm not trolling that retard with the ignorant comment, and getting back to being serious.

Yes, I do think that the bank can speed things up, they could just automatically push my money through.

It's not even the fact that im still waiting -- that pisses me off -- it's the fact they outright lied, guy said it would be in overnight... I just dont like being lied to!

If they had told me, nah it could probably take 2 weeks or god knows how long -- I would have been like

"OH well that fucking sucks but thanks"

not

"okay sweet, awesome, so ill have it in a day or two for sure?! sweet! (doesn't happen) what the fuck!!!

People shouldn't do/say things that aren't true just to blow smoke up their customers ass is the moral of the story. it will only make them mad
>>
>>1067345
>I just sent RBC a threat saying if THE MONEY isn't in the bank account within 24. hours I will suicide bomb my local RBC branch.
rheyreiy ewtgui dkfslmg?
Are you the niggest nigger?
>>
are you that hard pressed for 61 bucks you broke ass scrub? sometimes it takes a while, delays happen. cry more babby
>>
>>1067383
nigga i ain't got time to wait for mah weed, I want that money now. I live in the Ghetto of Compton nigga and the economy is fucked. I work a damn job I ain't no scrub but it just aint enough nigga.
>>
I got 61 mufuckin dollas that my bank owes me, and they holdin' my shit, forcing me to get mad at them because they wanna make a nigga wait for his own motherfuckin money. That's the bullshit right there, making a nigga wait for his own damn money, what the FUCK nigga, what the FUCK?!
>>
File: 0vc7YeT.jpg (534KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0vc7YeT.jpg
534KB, 1600x1200px
This is some bullshit, i'm stuck inside on a rainy day, I wanna get drunk or get some weed, and a motherfucka at the bank is too lazy to press my cash back into my bank account, Mah money, what the FUCK nigga, What the FUCK.

Pic related, The motherfuckin bank
>>
>>1067431
Nigger where do you live? I want to curb stomp you.
>>
>>1067437
Nigga I live across the street, come at me, i`ll fuck your toothless mouth till I get my money from the bank, you white-nose havin`nigga.
>>
>>1067431
It's snowing you dumb ass idiot

Reach Scarborough I got the weed senpai, lets sesh
>>
File: black_lives_matter.jpg (153KB, 615x382px) Image search: [Google]
black_lives_matter.jpg
153KB, 615x382px
Nigga, we be startin`a collective, gonna make sure this RBC knows the black community is outraged about this racist treatment, we`re being oppressed, and when the common middle-class whiteman only has to wait 2 days for a refund, a nigga have to wait half a motherfuckin`month just to get his 61 dolla, we will not be oppressed. Stand brothers. Against the tyranny of this white man oppressive bank.
>>
File: gangs-guns.jpg (39KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
gangs-guns.jpg
39KB, 500x265px
>>1067444
I got my buddy comin over with some shatter dabs to save me, but i won`t last the entire weekend without my herb, maaaaaaaan. I won`t get my refund now fo sho until Monday, maaaaaan this fucking racist bank, im gonna get some people on facebook to help me out and see if we can go down to my local RBC branch and we gonna start some shit down there son.

Protest, might turn violent if the bank wants it to, we`ll see, but they better step the fuck up I can tell yàll that. WE just want fair bank rights.
>>
>>1067445
reach scar-town, senpai

Lets sesh I got an xbox one and two controllers
>>
>>1067445

you're a degenerate
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 275x184px
I`m gonna post what my bank advisor sends me i messages them this morning, I`ll post it when it comes up they usually respond by 4pm, we`ll see what the fuck they have to say, then i`ll decide... --rather they`ll decide how this is gonna go down, cuz come monday if i gotta wait, shit gonna get real down at RBC nigga. These niggas kill people anyways, they got it comin
>>
File: 1449566691477.jpg (441KB, 1257x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1449566691477.jpg
441KB, 1257x1261px
>>1067458
and you`re a racist.
>>
>>1067459
>>1067460
i'm with u brotha

real talk do reach scartown you can live with me and my boys in our apartment that fool ass whitey government linked us wit'

lmao can you believe dem crackas they lettin us live nearly fo free senpai

SHOUT OUT TO MY TAMIL NIGGAS, SHOUT OUT TO MY JAMAIACAN NIGGAS
>>
>>1067459
reach senpai
>>
fuck this white oppression,if it was a white man asking for his refund he`d have it within the first 3 days
>>
It's going to be a lot harder to get your chump change after the advisor calls the police & closes your account.
>>
>>1067544
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
>>
>>1067550
It`s gonna be a whole lot harder to arrest me when I got my pump shotgun in my lap at home. If it comes to that, the outcome for publicity RBC receives from such an outcome would ruin their image anyways, the black panther community will not be intimidated, not by you white bread, nor the white racist bank.
>>
>>1067605
You mean a bb gun senpai? Trudeau aint going light on dem firearms rt
>>
>>1067544
>banking
>white
kek... what a pleb. Educate yourself son.
>>
>>1067268

I work in the IT of the second-largest bank in my country (we're in the EU, but I don't wanna give too many details).

Software fails all the time for the most stupid reasons.

Sometimes nobody notices that a batch process has been producing garbage data (or no data at all) for several days or even months.

The cleanup always requires human intervention and is usually complicated, requiring reprocessing of weeks or months worth of data without any real chance to thoroughly test the fix before it runs on the production machines - and you have to cram your reprocessing into the free slots between other scheduled operations, otherwise the people who require your data to do further processing will be late themselves...

So yeah, you'd be amazed at how many "automated computers" break all the time.
>>
>>1067281
Are you of the All-Inclusive Alpha-Master race?
>>
>>1067605
How did someone like you get a PAL when you're complaining about 61 dollars?

IIRC the fee for the PAL is 65 dollars
>>
>>1068950
I don't know what that is suppose to mean.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.