[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/ I know this is probably not the place to ask for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hello /biz/

I know this is probably not the place to ask for advice but I have a big decision to make regarding my future and you're the audience I would like to get opinions from rather than /adv/.

Basically, I've finished high school 3 years ago and I've always done fairly well in school, especially in mathematics and general science/logic/problem solving areas. However, I've yet to do anything productive or challenging ever since. I started backpacking and been travelling the globe for years now financing myself with mundane labour and service jobs. I do very much like my lifestyle and I really can't see myself committing to 3 years of university any time in the near future, but I also know that I don't want to keep working shit jobs for years to come.

So recently I've sat down and tried to figure out what I could teach myself in order to be able to make a decent living working from my laptop anywhere around the world. I've done research on several options such as online poker, internet marketing, web design and programming but I'm unsure as to what would be my best bet in order to be able to earn a living from it within 1 year of self study starting now. I'm most interested in programming but I also think that's by far the toughest route to take. Also, I'm a lazy cunt and procrastination is a big issue for me so I'm just stuck here trying to figure out my best plan of action rather than actually getting to it and learning something so I'm hoping this will be the kick in the ass that I need to get rolling in the right direction.

So my question to you would be if you were trying to teach yourself a skill from scratch with the goal of being able to make a living from it within 1 year of self study what do you think your best bet would be? Where would you start? What resources would you recommend?

To give you some numbers, I'd plan to study at least 2 hours a day on average and I'd be more than happy if I made 1000-1200 USD a month.

Appreciate your opinions
>>
>>1066986
so you're a lazy guy with no experience or skills and you think you're smart because you did well in high school and you want to know an easy way to make money online without putting in any effort
>>
Try freelancer. If you can deal with the millions africans and indians fucking up everything.
>>
>>1066990

Hm yeah pretty much that. Though at this point Im aware of the fact Im a lazy cunt and I'm trying to do something about it and seriously work on it.

Maybe you could give me a pointer in the right direction and we'll find out whether I can do it or not?
>>
If you are traveling around the world, investment fraud could be an option. It's hard for governments to track and hunt down people who are constantly on the move. Put up an add online promising 400% returns and money will flow in.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.