[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna make an app which would help people to find new friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: tinder-app_2767340b.jpg (79KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
tinder-app_2767340b.jpg
79KB, 620x387px
I wanna make an app which would help people to find new friends. Is that a good idea?
>>
>>1066732
Don't we have a 4chan app that is compatible with /soc/?
>>
>>1066745
It's not instant.
>>
>>1066732
It already exists. Look at your picture.
>>
>>1066732
noone wants to make friends through an app
>>
>>1066761
I dno. I want to go hiking etc. But I don't know people that do it. Same with skydiving, riding motorbikes and computer program. All things that i'm interested in or am doing currently. But I don't know anyone that does these things.

Like I know about motorbike meet ups. But it would be good if they have an app for organising meetups as I don't like FB.

Same with skydiving. I want to find just one person to do it with. Or programming.It's hard to learn as I don't have a "mentor" or whatever.

But at the same time I'm picky with "friends" I'm doing a programming course and all the guys there are weird/gross. Like smelly cunts that don't seem to bathe or pedo looking guys that wear sock with jandals.. Like wtf.
>>
>>1066772
>I dno. I want to go hiking etc. But I don't know people that do it. Same with skydiving, riding motorbikes and computer program. All things that i'm interested in or am doing currently. But I don't know anyone that does these things.

There is meetup.com for this purpose.

Tons of users and works wonderfully.
>>
>>1066793
No no no.

>>1066772
I get exactly what you're doing and it's a really fucking good idea if you do it exactly like I'm thinking. I'll give you one year. If you don't do it, I will.
>>
>>1066757
That's dating.
>>1066793
Lol. Shitty.
>>
>>1066804
What? No it's not. Tinder is for making friends only, nobody goes on there with the intention to date. If it were for dating I wouldn't let my wife have one.
>>
>>1066772
>But at the same time I'm picky with "friends" I'm doing a programming course and all the guys there are weird/gross. Like smelly cunts that don't seem to bathe or pedo looking guys that wear sock with jandals.. Like wtf.

What makes you think that people lonely and awkward enough to not be able to make friends in real life, who need to resort to an app to form basic human bonds that the rest of us have done naturally, are going to be anything more than socially awkward bottom of the barrel people ?
>>
>>1066818
This.

I would also like to point out that there is an overwhelming amount of these people and they are all desperate for friend validation.
>>
>>1066732
nigga u think ur the first to think this hahaha
>>
File: feminism.gif (116KB, 255x230px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.gif
116KB, 255x230px
>>1066732

No, any social type app that involves females will always fail because there's always a unfair system in place.

Make an app for boys only, doesn't have to be gay.

Something like the Bro Code show, but an app.

Then we can wait for the cunts to make their own female app (pay someone else to do it because they can't code for shit).

Or you can make both, then treat the female app like shit and not pay for the severs for a few weeks, no one would be using it anyways because there would be no one to impress.
>>
File: 1441657947891.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1441657947891.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>1066806
>>
Maybe an app to organize a meet, depending on interests, ie orgy parties, illegal street racing....
>>
File: Bicep_Flier.jpg (31KB, 308x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bicep_Flier.jpg
31KB, 308x500px
>>1066938
I agree. And make the logo in the shape of a bicep. Be sure to emphasize "nothing sexual."
>>
>>1066938
i heavily recommend this
any app that allows both sexes will ultimately become a giant circlejerk on who has most money and best car.
guys are supportive and are much more fluid when it comes to conversations about pretty much everything.
>>
>>1067493
>Tfw no chill rich "bros" that are slightly gay to fun shit and chill with

;-;
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.