[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it so hard to make money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: breakign-bad.jpg (170KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
breakign-bad.jpg
170KB, 980x551px
why is it so hard to make money?
>>
>>1066698
because its relative to everyone else. you need to swim fasted than not just the tide but all the other fishes as well.
>>
>>1066702

beat me to it.

Making money is literally a competition. Pure and simple. Some will win, some will lose.

That's why it drives me nuts when people try to say capitalism is not a zero sum game.
>>
>>1066706
I dunno. It kinda depends on the situation. The bread maker uses .50 of ingredients and sells his bread for 2.00. He made the ingredient supplier .50 richer, he gave 2 dollars of economic value to the consumer and gets to keep 1.50. If you attribute the value of the item at the level of what they were willing to pay, then we are actually talking a positive sum situation.

Then you have people like divorce lawyers, who destroy family units for large sums of money. This is, depending on how you look at the family unit destruction, either zero sum or negative sum.
>>
>>1066706
This guy gets it. Some are born to sing the blues
>>
>>1066723

Divorce lawyers don't destroy the family unit- they just profit off the destruction others reap.

That's how you get rich- you figure out where the money is and you go get it
>>
>>1066698
just go to work and invest your money in good solid companys that have growth and dividends.

Be at peace with your life stop trying to keep up with everyone else. Let them run themselfs into debt and fall behind

Take your time, cut your expenses and look into ways to invest small amounts of money until you have big chunks of money to invest.

In other words, don't go for the home runs just yet, just hit singles and doubles until you have very good knowledge to hit those home runs.

Making money isn't hard but if you always spend money to keep up with others, you will fall behind... let them fall then you will take the lead.
>>
>>1066706
I imagine, ironically, that the shareholders/bankers were the worse hit by the recession. From their point of view.
>>
>>1066698
Is that half life 3?
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 562x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 562x602px
>>1066744
Hit singles? And DOUBLES!!!!!
>>
>>1066726
But yeah, people don't think themselves either. Oh the shilling never ends, it goes on and on and on and on..
>>
>>1066723
The bread seller can't succeed if there are 50 other bread sellers in the neighborhood and they're all better than him. If there is an existing exceptional bread seller in the neighborhood he's also in a position to defeat even better bread sellers simply because he is established and most people won't try something new if they already have something that they like.

There are certainly opportunities lost for every success. It's always zero sum.
>>
>>1066944
>dubbing about dubs
God wills it.
>>
Because the economy is currently weak and middle class consumers aren't spending money as freely as they do when the economy is booming.

Sometimes it's hard to make money (the 30s, 40s, 00s, 10s), other times it's easy (20s, 50s, 60s, 80s).
>>
File: 1453211275651.jpg (1MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1453211275651.jpg
1MB, 4288x2848px
>>1066698
>filename.jpg
Making money is hard because you can't type correctly op.
>>
>>1066744
>>1066944
God damn, nice.

On another note, doesn't this require a substantial amount of leftover capital? And even then, wouldn't it only help you gt more disposable income, not ever really reaching the rich or wealthy milestones?
>>
>>1067045
do you know how to measure wealth?
>>
>>1066698
It's not hard. I walked into a store and asked for a job. The next day I started making money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.