[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys I'm thinking about buying a website and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: booty.jpg (89KB, 600x861px) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
89KB, 600x861px
Hello guys I'm thinking about buying a website and have no previous experience of websites whatsoever so I would be eternally grateful for some help.

So basically my idea is that I have a decent Twitter following and I was thinking about monetizing it by buying a website in the niche and promoting the website through my Twitter.
I was looking at some websites at Flippa, and I would like to know if there are some important factors I should consider when buying the website. The website will obviously have to have enough articles, but is there other stuff like the copyright of the pictures etc. I should be concerned about?
And also, is it true that if I monetize the website with mobile content locking and adsense, adsense might get pissed if they figure out the traffic is mostly from twitter?
>>
>>1065859
you're over thinking this, just make sure your domain name is somewhat related to your keyword amd you should be good. How well it's going to rank does depend on how much traffic you get and if I were you, I would try to use as many back links as possible
>>
>>1065871
Okay, but isn't there really a lot of factors to consider? Really don't feel like blowing money in the air without having any idea how this works.
For instance how hard is it to make a WP site mobile friendly and installing content locking, and will adsense have a problem with the traffic being mostly from Twitter?
>>
>>1065878
If you don't feel like spending money for a website, then I would recommend you try to rank a free blogger or WordPress website. Put some content on there, have a link to an affiliate offer on the website. There are settings that allow you to make wp more mobile user friendly but you're better off using the full version of wp.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.