[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im kind of ashamed to make this thread, but heres the deal: i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: rman10111l[1].png (137KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
rman10111l[1].png
137KB, 386x400px
im kind of ashamed to make this thread, but heres the deal: i have 5-7 days left to prepare for my microeconomics, macroeconimics and foreign trade exams. the reason why i havent studied earlier for them, whether you believe it or not, was because i was hospitalized for weeks due to a car accident and later had to have some reconstruction of my set of teeth. anyway, i could skip these exams, but i feel like it should be doable to prepare enough for them in order to pass, grades dont matter at this point (micro and macro are leftovers from basic studies and im pretty much done with main studies and need to pass those exams so i can move on to the practical semester and write my bachelor thesis).

so heres my question and the tl;dr: whats the best way to prepare for the upcoming microeconimics, macroeconimics and foreign trade exams within 5-7 days, as in.. what books to read, online courses to watch, what other resources are available to understand the main concepts, are there things like "cheat sheets" (much like there are some to help calculate gdp, etc)?

oh and if you think im fucked and should forget about it, feel free to let me know.
>>
>>1065351

it's managable if you already have a good foundation in economics

since micro is the analysis of preferences of households or sole individuals

macro is the analysis of the ecomonomy as a whole

better check out some sparkcharts to give you a quick overview

http://info.stylee32.net/index.php?dir=PDF+Library%2FSpark+Charts%2F
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.