[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you see them as an insperation? How did they do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Rothschild-Family-Vroeger.jpg (50KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild-Family-Vroeger.jpg
50KB, 534x400px
Do you see them as an insperation? How did they do it?
>>
>>1064266
inside trading and vast networks of connections and influence
>>
blood rituals
>>
>>1064266
Christians were not allowed to lend money
>>
>>1064266
mostly they were war profiteers, they have funded both sides of every war since napoleon, obviously they directed more of the funds to the winning side, they did a lot of inside trading to make money to fund wars to make friends in high places to inside trade to make money to fund wars, now they just beat off in a mansion all day with unlimited wealth.
>>
>>1064872
Trying to do something like that today lands people in prison, right?
>>
>>1065401
Unless you're a country/bank, I suppose.
The Rothschilds had numerous banks though.
>>
>>1064872
>war profiteers
No such thing.
>>
>>1065494
>straight people
No such thing
>>
to do something on such a grand scale you need people that you can absolutely trust and have the same mind set as you. unless you have something like this in a family (like they had) you can't do something like that. and people who'll benefit from this money won't be you but your future generations
>>
>>1065401

Not as long as your country isnt the one fighting. There is no law saying a US citizen could not for example send money to Taiwan AND China. Or to say Russia AND the Kurdish rebels.

Technically, the only thing that would get you in trouble is if one group is listed as a terrorist organization by your own government.
>>
>>1065494
So you're saying that if you're funding for trade routes, gold, oil or a giant cut of the winnings of a war and your side wins you won't make any monetary gains off of it by some way?
Makes absolute perfect sense as to how that would NOT be making a profit off of a war. Like you wouldn't be considered a war profiteer.

Thank you for changing my views with three words.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.