[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /biz/, what can you tell me about opening up a brothel, specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Yo /biz/, what can you tell me about opening up a brothel, specifically in Germany?

Many different types here, big flashy whorehouses and FKK saunas, and also smaller private "appartment puffs" for smaller fish like me. Seems like the hardest part would be just to find enough down ass bitches I could call, but then again, I got no biz clue whatsoever lol

>ITT how to run a whorehouse
>>
I don't know, but I would advertise to American tourists.

I have a high sex drive, so I figured out how to get into some awesome apartment style brothels in Berlin, but I doubt the average dumb American could pull that off.

So i would advertise somewhere the American is used to looking, like Backpage.
>>
File: drake1.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
drake1.png
296KB, 649x649px
Dude, HOW do we keep having these fucking threads? I WANT TO OPEN A MASSAGE PAHLAH, I WANT TO OPEN A BROTHEL, I WANT TO OPEN A GAY BAR, I WANT TO OPEN A STRIP CLUB.

Is there a pathology to this? Is there a type of person that posts on /biz/ who thinks these types of businesses are in any way profitable or worth the personal investment?
>>
Horny people the internet is full of them
>>
>>1064811
This.
All these horny NEETS who think having a boner qualifies you for the night industry. Having been in it, I'll tell you what you need.

Muscle (not brainless goons, high-quality professional muscle, and those guys ain't cheap)

Connections (that's where high quality muscle comes from) and I'm not talking plumbers. Working for the right people is the only thing keeping you from getting held-up or someone getting laced stuff on your property, good luck with your club after 4 ODs in a week.

Cash, off the books. You think this is like running a daycare center? You won't settle in court in the nightlife industry.

Half off the night scene is downright criminals and you'll have to work with them (no drugs in your club? bitch please). The other half (real estate, security companies) are fronts for the first half.

And if you think this post sounds all tough, believe me, I know I'm not half as tough as you have to be to own a nightlife business (yet still way more than the horny NEETs who think the night industry is easy cash.)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.