[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wageslave here, finally paid off my 70k student loans at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dan-apple2e.jpg (735KB, 2825x1990px) Image search: [Google]
dan-apple2e.jpg
735KB, 2825x1990px
Wageslave here, finally paid off my 70k student loans at the end of last year. Over the last couple years Ive also maxed out my work 401k (in target fund 2050) and RothIRA -- I just followed the reddit memes and kept my head down clearing my debt.

where should I go from here? I have like 3k extra a month and zero knowledge or direction on where to start.
>>
buy a boat
>>
File: image.jpg (588KB, 1680x755px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
588KB, 1680x755px
How old you is nigga?

>Where do I go from here?
A) Buy nice things for yourself

B) Open a brokerage account and buy stocks.

C) Buy an investment property and get tenants. Have a management company look after it for you. They usually take 10% off the top.
>>
>>1064131
buy guns ammo and gold and land
>>
>>1064131
>paid off my 70k student loans
and you jusy know bernie is just going to raise your taxes to pay the next generations collage fees
>>
>>1064152
im 27

>>1064214
one of my fears in aggressively paying my loans was that after i finished there would be a huge government forgiveness plan or something
>>
>>1064214
Looks like you may want to take ENG 101 at your local college.
>collage
>>
>>1064152
>have someone else manage your money

What a giant fagoty fuck. Can you be more cucked than this?
>>
>>1064131
With 3k account on forex.com with 50:1 leverage I can work miracles. Let me know if you want me to trade for you We can start with a demo account first [email protected]
>>
>>1064131
Well, the wise decision would be to be use a good portion of the extra cash to either further decrease your loans and debts or save it until you can have enough for an ETF
>>
>getting loans at low rate guaranteed by government
>not paying the minimum amount and shoving all your money in income generating assets
Kek
>>
>>1064599
not that low, like 6.5% avg
>>
>>1064323
Not really most of those places have exclusive contracts with repair places that save 10% to 20% on repairs/maintenance and losing 10% is worth not having to deal with tenets sometimes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.