[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2nd interview >"I'm going to speak with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 460x815px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 460x815px
>2nd interview
>"I'm going to speak with the staff and see which accounts we can get you started on"
>We'll contact you by the weekend
>Friday, here nothing
>Send Recruiter and email checking in
>"Sorry, it's been hectic in the office so there's no movement as of yet"

The second interview was 8 days ago. Why am I being dicked around like this?
What do you think, btw? Should I write this potential job off or is there still hope?
>>
>>1064097
I would just relax desu
>>
I'd be hella worries senpai
>>
>>1064098
>>1064098

Well shit.
>>
relax
>>
>>1064138

Yeah, it's wise to relax. But it's hard because I really want this job, and I need to start working quick.
>>
Why do companies do this shit?
>>
>>1064358

Because they are busy making money

When you have deadlines and clients constantly nagging you, stuff that isn't billable automatically falls back on the priority list.
>>
>>1064358

Because HR is retarded and should not exist.

Its fucking insane how companies put some of their worst people in charge of hiring.
>>
>>1064097
>be me
>great interview
>we'll call you tomorrow
>recruiter gets fired next day
>no contact
what do /biz/raelis?
>>
>>1064097
I don't understand, did they hire you or merely state which account you WOULD start on? Either way, companies get busy, adding to the headcount is probably not an immediate priority, just wait awhile
>>
>>1064813
>Its fucking insane how companies put some of their worst people in charge of hiring.

Doesn't make any sense, does it? Why is the typical HR manager an idiot? This has been the case at every place I have ever worked.
>>
>>1064813
It was literally made for women.

No I'm serious, it only became a department after 2nd wave feminism.

It was literally made for women and thus is the dumbest and laziest department in any company
>>
>>1064844

No, they didn't explicitly state that I was hired. But, I believe, it was implied that I was and they're going to get me in.
Sounds dumb, I know. I'm not hired until they say I am. However, with the interviews I've had (which was really three as opposed to two that I mentioned), I figured they'd at least stay in touch.
>>
I had a dynamite phone interview in December, then they wouldn't return my phone calls or emails.

Followed up with a sales guy this week and the bitch quit, leaving me in limbo. Got an in person meeting next week now.
>>
>>1066291

Good luck anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.