[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (547KB, 8000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
547KB, 8000x8000px
http://youtu.be/beuolvPd6KY
http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/01/26/how-will-bitcoin-technology-go-mainstream-an-analysis-of-5-strategies/#2e63ddb33c31

What will you say to your future children when they ask you why you didn't invest in the future foundation of the decentralised internet when you had the chance?
>>
>>1064058
Sorry I don't click on random links to articles and youtube videos on the chans. Nothing against you personally.
>>
>>1064071
T. Future poor person.
>>
just watched it ;)

all praise our glorious leader!
>>
>>1064090
The more autistic he behaves the richer I get. It's a win win
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x533px
Last chance to get in on the quickest wealth creation the world has yet witnessed before the next leg up

Don't fuck your lives up.
>>
>>1064109
I'd rather buy Vanillacoin, I saw it from another thread and the ROI is much higher.
>>
>>1064115
Never heard of it
>>
>>1064115
I'm tracking it right now. It seems to have good volume and, last time I checked, it was down by 12% on Polo. The other cryptos floating around the same percentages had almost no volume at all.
>>
>>1064115
>>1064149
Lol! Just baka pham baka.

Ur VNL are shit
>>
>>1064153
Be poor all you want. Most of us are making money on VNL.
>>
>>1064168
Its a total triviality to manipulate the price of a coin with such low trading liquidity and such low market cap as VNL

The price of ETH is IMPOSSIBLE TO FAKE because the volume is unheard of for an altcoin. Your coin is a total joke, anyone doing a quick google can see that.
>>
>>1064177
OK, go ahead and miss quick wealth creation. It's almost like you hate money.
>>
>>1064177
>impossible to fake
>implying crypto whales don't exist
Shiggy
>>
>>1064187
They do exist. And theyre buying up ethereum like it's going out of fashion! Ain't no whales buying vanillashit because they know they'll just end up being prime bagholder extrordinaire.
>>
This just in... People are buying up Vanillacoin like crazy! Its intense. I also heard nobody wants to buy ETHshit because they know its trivial to manipulate the price of a coin with such low marketcap as ETH.
>>
>>1064203
Thanks for the bump weak shill.
>>
>>1064206
Anytime bud! Thanks for bumping my post. Vanilla coin to the motherfucking moon!!!! I will bathe in your tears later.
>>
>>1064208
Anyone reading that thread would be utterly bemused bro. I rekt you so hard i can taste how salty you are from this side of the atlantic!

Just buy ethereum before it's too late!
>>
>>1064217
Oh shit it is funny to how hard you got REKT. I hope they read that thread bro.

Stay poor.
>>
>>1064199
They're buying up ethereum because they know it has the most "fundamentals lol" bandwagoners like yourself invested in it
Once the small fish decide they have bought enough and ETH stops rising the whales will dump it like your dad dumped your mom
>>
>>1064221
>your dad dumped your mom
wahahahha
Fucking REKT again.
>>
Im still waiting to feel rekt like you promised. Why don't you try and point out flaws in ethereum.
>>
>>1064228
>Why don't you try and point out flaws in ethereum
It has retards like you shilling it? Isn't that enough of a flaw?
>>
>>1064230
Not really. I'm here to warn you to buy it.

This is me doing you a favour. How is that a flaw. You will see as the price will rise over the coming hours, days and months.
>>
>>1064232
Hahahahah. I've just been fucking with you, bro. I don't even own any Vanillacoin. I was just parroting back most of the stupid shit that you have said in these threads back to you so you can see how retarded you sound. The only problem is that you are too fucking braindead to notice lmao
>>
>>1064237
It's alright I didn't take it personally.

Shag on
>>
>>1064232

>shilling this badly
>>
>>1064089
Can someone please tell me what is this?
>t.
I see it a lot and have no idea
>>
>>1064265
tl;dr version of tl;dr
>>
>>1064265
>>1064273
Can both of you go back to rebbit
>>
>>1064273
that's actually a good guess

but it's from the alberto barbosa meme

it's "regards," in finnish I think
>>
is 220 ETH fit for the moonwalk? or should I strap on more rockets?
>>
>>1064303
We'll if ETH hits $20 in the next month or so, you'll have $8000
>>
>>1064322
doesn;t feel like the moon, but good enough
>>
>>1064333
Im retarded, I meant $4400
>>
>>1064345
aw..
>>
>>1064100
topkek
>>
>>1064345
>I'm retarded
Hit the nail on the head there champ
>>
>>1064265

t. not knower of t.
>>
>>1064322
>He thinks it will hit $20

Where do you retards pull these projections from? Just make them up?

>"Uh I guess it could hit $20, doesn't seem too high yet not too low. Ok i'll just say $20"
>>
>>1064569
It seems like a sensible number. On a log chart its halfway between my minimum estimate of $5 and my maximum estimate of $200
>>
>>1064228
The fundemental flaws of ethereum is that it's trying to be a mass appeal currency while requiring a lot of technical coding to do even the simplest of transactions.

Remove the need to screw around with a command line, remove the need to copy and paste some long winded code to work, get it off github and onto a mass appeal one button website...
Then maybe... but at the moment it's popularity is capped to linux distro status.

That is, yeah it's cool, and it would be nice if everyone used it... but it's just too technical. Give it another 3-4 years, multiple pump and dumps and the development of an apple mac (read: Dumbass-safe) UI and then maybe we might see sustainable growth.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 125x89px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 125x89px
>>1064232
"It's ethereum then"
>>
>>1064638
Still a hell of a lot better than every single other cryptocurrency currently on the market.

It is fully admitted that it is 1 to 2 years from completion.

But in 1 to 2 years you can be sure that the price of ETH will be far higher than it is currently.
>>
What are the chances of eth price to raise substantially by next tuesday
>>
>>1064058

Is there anywhere I can buy this in AUD?
I've seen kraken mentioned as the best place to buy but there's no ETH/AUD there.
>>
>>1064666
Unknowable but personally I believe it will be double it's current price within a month.
>>
>>1064699
You will need to get BTC first, once you have bitcoins you can use shapeshift.io to buy ETH
>>
File: tothemoon.png (306KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
tothemoon.png
306KB, 620x348px
>>1064727
>>1064727
yea, was just ordering my first btc sooo wanted to make sure:-)
>>
I want to buy but want to use PayPal, how do I make this happen?
>>
>>1064747
You can't. Paypal won't work to buy crypto.

The easiest way is to buy BTC on localbitcoins using domestic bank transfer if you have internet banking.

Then using BTC to get ETH on shapeshift.io
>>
>>1064747
Noone will sell it via PayPal because PayPal sides with the buyer of bitcoin in case of dispute no matter the circumstances.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 652x367px
>>1064760
>Noone

Peter Noone? Sells BTC?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.