[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

APPL is back in the 94s. Should I buy?
>>
http://www.cnet.com/news/apples-iphone-growth-hits-a-wall/
>>
>>1063495
No not right now. Their revenue is down for the first time in over a decade. China is shitting the bed and they have exposure.

>>1063500
^What he said.
>>
>>1063495
You're missing the point of Apple. You can't buy it now; it's too cheap. You have to wait until it is 150 per share so you can bring your stock certificate into coffee shops and let people see how wealthy you are.
>>
>>1063495
w8 until th8r next 8/8 iphone 8 - if that looks shit then keep w8ing until buy.
>>
>>1063495
>60% of iPhone users have not yet upgraded to iPhone 6 or better
>Apple services bringing in $20bil/year and growing rapidly

It's going to be a good year.
>>
>trying to catch a falling knife

Retards like OP should be banned from the stock market for their own safety
>>
File: 1453853192561.jpg (90KB, 1138x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1453853192561.jpg
90KB, 1138x1013px
It feels corny to even point this out but AAPL may have just closed above 100 for the last time while FB may have closed below it for the last time.
>>
>>1063495
I'll probably jump on board if it hits the mid to low 80's. If your dying to buy the stock, then sure go for it. If your looking for a bargain, wait.
>>
>>1064244
>60% of iPhone users have not yet upgraded to iPhone 6 or better
Not sure thats a good thing actually...
>>
Nah I don't see how they are going to improve the iPhone that much. Every increment has become a less substantial jump. 3 to 4 was the last time it was substantial enough to where everyone had to buy the 4. If the 7 isn't a sensation the stock probably gets hammered. If that happens then maybe think about buying the weakness.
>>
>Tfw Vanguard holds $APPL as their largest holding

W-why...
>>
File: 1450481478520.jpg (419KB, 1600x2327px) Image search: [Google]
1450481478520.jpg
419KB, 1600x2327px
it's not a buy atm, or yet. no matter how good the fundamentasls might look or how muc they got cash. people have lost faith in them
>>
>>1063495
Who cares when you buy it. It isn't a day trading stock. It's a dividend slow growth stock. Honestly, stay away from that shit unless you have a lot of funds >100k or unless your an old fuck.
>>
>>1063545
underrated post
>>
I would never buy apple with so many alternatives. It is overvalued.
>>
>>1064244
services are actually not growing at expected rates, because of hardware growth.

apple just can't give the growth that smaller companies can give. no one wants to invest in apple anymore.
>>
This is what happens when you hand the world's most successful company over to a gay man.
>>
>>1064519
its like cheapest stock right now, with its 10 p/e and 200 bil in cash for investements
>>
>>1065456
So what? I can pick a ton of stocks with fantastic p/e ratios. That doesn't mean anything. Oh 200 bil for what.. meme cars and assorted BS?

Hardware manufacturers come and go. They haven't come out with anything that has aww'ed consumers since Jobs and that's a fact. You can let the meme die already or you can let your capital die with it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.