[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get schooled in: 1) Why you are suicidal to not hold at lea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115KB, 1173x616px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115KB, 1173x616px
Get schooled in:

1) Why you are suicidal to not hold at least 1 BTC in 2016 for the long term
2) How everything that isn't Bitcoin is a memecoin (yes, including ETH, im sorry bagholders).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPQP8axBU60

Im just trying to help there, as I see everyone is still confused, don't get too salty.
You are free to leave your copes below.
>>
>>1063391
I'm actually long BTC, despite shorting ETH last night.
>>
Are you insane? Look at Bitcoins marketcap. It's tiny. Ethereum is far more likely to open up new markets for crypto because it isn't associated with pedophiles, terrorists and chinese money launderers.

Ethereum is opening up huge markets in banking and fintech that Bitcoin could only dream of. Ethereum will do this at the same time as cannibalising bitcoins market cap bit by bit.

Ethereum is also much much better to develop applications on than bitcoin. There is already a whole ecosystem of startups around Ethereum which will only grow as decelopers realise Ethereum provides them with the tools they need to get stuff done faster than they ever could with some hokey sidechains.

It's only a matter of time now, by the end of 2016 ethereum will be at $1 billion marketcap. Please realise which way the wind is blowing. Open your eyes and see...

http://youtu.be/IsIjUNuG4pw
>>
>>1063426
Bitcoin $ 5,979,529,824
Ethereum $ 187,043,385

You are right, the fact that we are still so early in the game and you aren't still holding a decent amount of BTC makes you an idiot.
Also the fact that you are still trying to self-delude yourself into thinking ETH isn't an irrelevant memecoin is laughable.

>Compuserve is far more likely to open up new markets for crypto because it isn't associated with pedophiles, terrorists and chinese money launderers, unlike the internet.

Ethereum is OVER after side-chains kick in. I feel bad for bagholders. Wait I actually don't.

ETH will never replace Bitcoin as internet currency because it's turin complete, therefore will never be as secure as BTC.

To do complex stacks, we'll have side-chains, doing all the stuff ETH does, isolated from the core of Bitcoin which will remain non-TC (as intended to not open up a gate of endless exploits).

You are a moron. I wonder if you are the no-lifer that's spamming people on Reddit about how Ethereum is the shit lol.
>>
Ok man lets see how it pans out just don't say I didn't warn you.

Listen I love bitcoin too, but the days of it rising in value are over.

Once etgereum starts rising more and more people will leave bitcoin like rats off a sinking ship just like most of the bitcoin whales already have significant ETH holdings.

Look at the news, look at the chatter, it's slowly becoming self evident. There are more and more people interested in Ethereum while interest in bitcoin dwindles away.

Don't be left holding the bag while ethereum lands on the moon.
>>
>>1063465
>Ethereum is OVER after side-chains kick in. I feel bad for bagholders. Wait I actually don't.

Keep hoping your vaporware sidechain technology saves your sinking ship. Sidechains wouldn't save bitcoin even if they existed right now
>>
>>1063488
Isn't the rootstock vaporware being "developed" by 3 argentinians? Have they even released a spec yet? Oh yeah its all closed source. What a joke. Can't believe these maximalists are looking to this as their saviour. A joke.
>>
I have most of my life savings in BTC but that's mostly due to the fact that I _made_ the money directly as BTC
>>
>>1063472
Yes, much like Silver has no value because Gold exists
>>
>>1063508
Better flee quick.
>>
>>1063465
>Ethereum is OVER after side-chains kick in.

Btc is way too bloated and slow to implement whats needed in a timely manner. Other than first mover advantage it has nothing. Its propped up by being most secure and im sure the breakeven for the chinese mega miners is low enough (probably just above 100 bucks a coin now) to keep the scheme going but its laughable
>>
>>1063505
Yeah i was kind of dissapointed with the rootstock whitepaper
>>
BATTLE OF THE SHITCOINS!!!!!
GET IN HERE EVERYONE!!!

WHICH FAGGOT SHILL WILL WIN?!!!!
>>
File: nocoiners.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>1063604
It's sad to be a ETH bagholder, it's even worse to be a nocoiner.
>>1063575
LN will allow for global instant transactions in a decentralized off-chain manner.
Also implying ETH can do instant transactions on-chain (or any coin). You are an amateur, get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>1063488
Cope, nice dubs.
>>1063525
Cope.
>>1063505
>muh racism cause im too dumb to read technical stuff
Low, really low.
>>
>>1063472
HAHAHAHA
The chatter is a dumb autist flooding Reddit with a copy-pasted shilled private message.
>>
>>1063621

>It's sad to be a ETH bagholder, it's even worse to be a nocoiner.
>You are an amateur, get the fuck out of here

OOOOH BTC FAGGOT COMES WITH A STRAIGHT RIGHT PUNCH!!!

LETS SEE HOW ETH FAGGOTS RECOVER FROM THIS HARD BLOW!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 290x350px
>>1063624
I just don't detect any academic rigour in what they're doing. All i see is bitcoin maximalists praising it like it's the second coming of jesus when its literally just nothing.
>>
>>1063624
>>1063626

ITS A FLURRY OF JABS!!!!
BTC FAGGOT COMING OUT SWINGING FOLKS!!!!!
>>
>>1063631

ETH FAGGOT COMES WITH A HOOK OF HIS OWN!!!!!
IT CONNECTS!!!!
>>
If they can't even agree on blocksize how will they implement this rootstock BS? In any case it's at least 2 years from actually happening.

In the meantime btc price going nowhere and ETH is in a bull market.
>>
>>1063646
>In the meantime btc price going nowhere and ETH is in a bull market.

DAAAAAAAAMNNNN SON!!!!!
THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE IS AN UPPERCUT!!!!!
>>
>>1063648
he cant even hold his gloves up. Stop the fight ref before someone gets hurt.
>>
>>1063646
damn son
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.