[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just got a job as a strat at goldman, am I set now if I work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: goldman.jpg (2MB, 3500x2333px) Image search: [Google]
goldman.jpg
2MB, 3500x2333px
just got a job as a strat at goldman, am I set now if I work hard or did I get memed yet again
>>
>>1063130
You're probably good if you work hard anon. Just learn as much as you can and study Mandarin in your own free time.
>>
>>1063130
my cousin graduated from wharton, went to Goldman, started off making over 200k/yr. which got her a cozy studio in NYC and enough to start saving, Goldman is now paying for her MBA at Harvard. great company, but she hates the atmosphere and would work 80+ hours a week. have fun anon.

>tfw going to local community college
atleast im using the GI bill and not having to pay for it.
>>
>>1063141
>free time
>goldman sachs
anon...................
>>
>>1063149
Good point.
>>
>>1063130
did they make you do a super day?
just work hard OP, you'll be good to go.
>>
>>1063130
bring plenty of lube so you dont get any tearing. After few weeks you will get used to it, since your ass will be stretched enough.
t. former goldman emplyee
>>
>>1063401
I'm a strat in securities where were you
>>
>>1063130
wtf is a strat?
>>
>>1064913
stratocaster
>>
>>1064913
its goldmans term for quant, strategist
>>
>>1063141
>free time
>goldman
Anon, his life is over. He is now Goldman anal cum rag.
>>
good for you OP but I hope you like working 80 hours a week
>>
80 hour weeks at IB is a myth, it's more like 60, which isn't too bad considering it turns a standard 9 hour day into 11. And after 7 or 8pm, the firm provides dinner for you and a car home.
>>
>>1063130
>>1063401
Wait, wait, hold up, are you telling me that people with high paying jobs that actually know what they're doing in life browse /biz/ What the fuck. Well this is definitely a first in /biz/ history. Then again this is an anonymous Bolivian basketweaving board so you guys could be lying. If you're telling the truth then what would the two of you attribute your success to and your ability to successfully play the academic game/hiding your powerlevel if you have one?
>>
come to credit suisse

t. cred suisse analyst
>>
>>1065420

I don't believe you understand how popular /b/ has made 4chan.
>>
>>1063130
have fun working 100 hours a week
>>
>>1063130
Can you get me an in at Mckinsey or Bain, OP
>>
File: 235235an.jpg (36KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
235235an.jpg
36KB, 264x264px
>tfw STEM worker
>live in American southeast
>get paid ok middle class salary
>get to mess around with high tech stuff that my company makes/buys
>sometimes get to travel abroad to interesting locations to deploy systems
>have probably worked overtime about 5 days of my career so far (been working 4 years)

Is it so bad?
>>
>>1066179

Know anyone in Credit Suisse that does oil and gas M&A?

t. oil and gas M&A analyst at another bank
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.