[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I mean ok, there's demand for every kind of jobs for individual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Auditor-training-course.jpg (26KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
Auditor-training-course.jpg
26KB, 448x299px
I mean ok, there's demand for every kind of jobs for individual reasons.

But if audit is that boring, soul sucking, tiring, has reeealy shitty working hours and so not worth the money/shit pay etc. Why do people still want to work in this field?
>>
Because the big 4 spreads propoganda by paying into school endowments to make the profession seem great, then they overwork and underpay you. Gg
>>
>>1063014
It's typically seen as an entryway into other fields as you gain diverse experience. In some countries it's a requirement to gain professional membership.
>>
>>1063014
What's with all the accountant and auditor hate on this board lately? They're both comfy livings if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>1063014
Job security because everyone quits rather quickly
And if you're really good, you make pretty good money
>>
I used to have a job in auditing and it was pretty interesting and paid reasonably well until I got sacked
>>
File: 1366539727198.jpg (51KB, 604x579px) Image search: [Google]
1366539727198.jpg
51KB, 604x579px
You get to snoop and push around office monkeys for different companies.
>>
>>1063415
It's not about auditors, it's about audit as an occupation.
>>
>>1064163
sounds fun desu
>>
>>1063120
this. audit experience is always good to have on your resume. i don't know how people manage to stay in audit long term though.
>>
I was an internal auditor for a large company with roughly 1000 locations.

Because I was good at my job, I would only drop in when I suspected there was a problem, and when I found it, people would (at a minimum) lose their jobs or (at a maximum) go to prison.

I was good at my job and I was making OK money, but I eventually left because I didn't like the effect my job was having on the lives of others.

I guess it was one of those deals where you are in favor of the death penalty, but you don't want to be the one pulling the switch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.