[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i buy ETHEREUM in Canada /Biz/ ???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

How do i buy ETHEREUM in Canada /Biz/ ???
>>
get some bitcoins first

then go to Poloniex
>>
File: microsoft-building-335x256.jpg (29KB, 335x256px) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-building-335x256.jpg
29KB, 335x256px
>>1062951
Nice shoop faggot.
>>
File: dump.png (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
dump.png
83KB, 640x1136px
>>1062951
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x728px
>>1063131
>>
File: 1453747789897.jpg (282KB, 1600x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1453747789897.jpg
282KB, 1600x1188px
>>1063114
i remb few month ago people told to use kraken - very good site A+++++ , faggots still can't withdraw their ETH meme from kraken cuz they anuz and kraken froze everything lol.

so why polo? there is literally no trusted ex to use because it seems that greed will win at the end :/
>>
>>1063129
The Ethereum sign was put up 2 weeks after that picture. No need to look into this any further. Just invest well you can. Just helping out a /b/rother no need to thank me.
>>
>>1063348
Thanks /b/rother i going to invest $500 in this before it explodes like bitcoin.
>>
>>1064462
No you fucking idiot. It's the same exact picture just cropped. Fucking hell you guys talk out of your ass a lot.
>>
>>1064469
>Thanks /b/rother i going to invest $500 in this before it explodes like bitcoin.

What makes you think it will and why didn't PND, Doge or any other cryptocurrency(there is literally hundreds), "explode like bitcoin"?
>>
>>1064496
You haven't looked into what the differences are between these coins. The reason we know is because since bitcoin was invented we spent every single day of our lives researching and discovering all about cryptocurrency.

It's exactly the same level of analysis that goes into analysing stocks or forex. We read about it every day and we can "feel" things about coins that someone who is just looking at the logo and shouting "shitcoin" will never understand

People make tons and tons of money from this market so don't just discount it.
>>
>>1064508
But they say that about every single memecoin.

Literally all of them have the exact same slogan and promises as what you said.
>>
>>1064536
Are you talking about ethereum? Well, from my perspective when I evaluate these things I don't care so much about the technical aspect of exactly what the code is or how it functions. I just see that it does and that it has academic merit. Thats enough for me.

I'm looking at the people behind it, are the devs willing to be in the public eye? Or are they hiding behind anonymity like people who are up to no good generally do. Yep ethereum devs are very public I know their names and the location of their offices. that alone puts it head and shoulders above every other crypto for me.

Now, I look at the people behind it, who were the contributors to the research and which sort of people were early investors. Now with ethereum you see some well respected names in there, Nick Szabo for instance. Also, you see some VC funding, you see people like peter thiel. Professional businesspeople. What other coin has that? Monero has risto pteila a loony latvian millionaire silver bug who ended up in a mental hospital.

Making a cryptocurrency a success in this regulatory climate means jumping theough legal and regulatory hurdles so you need these sort of connections at a higher level.

You put the pieces together gradually and you come to a certain conclusion.
>>
>>1064555

>I just see that it does and that it has academic merit. Thats enough for me.

So what does ETH do exactly, because it sure as fuck is not a digital currency that you can buy or sell anything with...
>>
>>1064555
After going through several threads discussing Ethereum and some nocoiner BTFOING the shills repeatedly I'm pretty sold on it being a meme.

In any case I don't understand it even after reading about it in depth, and as the only saying goes, "Never invest in something you don't understand".

Good luck and enjoy your potential gains, I won't be mad if it does happen.
>>
>>1064565
What you saw was someone who was angry at something they don't understand because someone representing that thing had an internet argument with him at some previous time or place.

the spectrum of success for crypto is either 0 or infinite. Currently it's not 0 so it's encouraging.
>>
>>1064560
Well i do know what it does, i just don't know exactly how it does it. Basically it allows you to program with money and law. If you want to know a deeper explanation than that i suggest you go to a more official source.
>>
>>1064575
>What you saw was someone who was angry at something they don't understand because someone representing that thing had an internet argument with him at some previous time or place

No no, he quite fluently destroyed the shills and made them unable to retort. Brought up many good points to which I was unable to find an answer to which means I do not understand/believe in this project which means I should not invest in it.

Even if it gets moderately successful possibly, I'd rather just take the chance and not bother with it.
>>
File: shapeshift.png (15KB, 822x186px) Image search: [Google]
shapeshift.png
15KB, 822x186px
>>1063114
Don't go to poloniex go to shapeshift.io
>>
>>1064580
Must have been someone else, I've yet to lose an argument about crypto.
>>
>>1064555
What makes Ethereum better than Ripple? Aren't they both basically the same thing? Yet I think Ripple ACTUALLY has banks using it rather than "testing" it out for size. Also, Ripple beat Ethereum in developing smart contracts first. Codius came out a long time ago. Not aware of anything new that Ethereum brings to the table.
>>
>>1063348
What you mean Kraken froze everything???

Was going to sign up for an account there specifically to hold ETH. Is this a no go now or whats happening?
>>
>>1064614
ripple was a 100% premine.

How do you think they got such high market cap?
>>
>>1064590

I'm from reddit, don't kill me: ETH and other cryptocurrencies is a distributed accounting book which is as simple as subtraction and addition. If you send 2 monies to me then -2 on your account and +2 on mine.

Ethereum took a step back and looked at all the pieces that made a cryptocurrency. In it - they've noticed that a blockchain (the distributed accounting book) could handle way more then just pluses and minuses. So they took that essential part and build it to be Turing-complete instead. That essential part is now called a 'smart contract'.

How to explain it to random strangers? Ethereum is a distributed computer. People could pay 'gas' (Ethereum's miner rewards token) to do calculations for them by only needing a cell phone like a Nokia 3310, a connection and electricity to charge. For example, between a woodcutter cutting wood and a wooden bookshelf in my room requires a lot of steps. All those steps are (in an ETH economy) a 'smart contract chain'. If the wood gets to the next step, a new smart contract gets added to the chain. At one point I've bought the bookshelf for $100, could I know if the woodcutter got the fair deal? In an 'smart contract economy' The woodcutter could get the fair cut IMMEDIATELY of the $100 that I've spent at the store. Once I've placed $100 worth of Ether in the address of the store to buy the bookshelf, it triggers a whole smart contract chain backwards. So everyone involved in the smart contract's chain get's paid his cut.

I know that this is an extreme example, but we're just beginning with thinking and imagining what it could do. Microsoft isn't pushing ETH to companies, but instead invite them to play, learn and fail in order to innovate from within.
>>
So you mean the woodcutter would only get paid if the bookshelf is sold?

Also please go back to rebbit
>>
>>1064659

I said it's an extreme example fucktard. Use your fucking imagination, and think beyond my example.
>>
>>1064659

In this example he is. But don't let my example limit your imagination and try to think of the functionality and application.
>>
>>1064680
Its a good example, do you write smart contracts yourself?

If not, what aspect of dapps are you most interested in?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.