[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >/biz/ says I should buy DOGE because it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>be me
>/biz/ says I should buy DOGE because it's going to be the next big thing!
>fall for it and buy a bunch of DOGE
>price basically has been going down ever since
>/biz/ says MAZA will be the next big thing!
>fall for it and buy a bunch of MAZA
>price basically collapsed almost immediately
>/biz/ says PND is the next big thing!
>fall for it and mine a bunch of PND
>weeks of mining and ended up making about 3 or 4 LTC worth of PND before it collapsed

>now /biz/ says ETH is the next big thing

Tell me why /biz/ is right this time.
>>
>>1062690
Don't buy crypto coins. They are fucking retarded. The only real way to make money with this crypto scam is to make your own coin.
>>
>>1062690
>Be back when BTC jumped to 900$ and was still going
>Broke ass college student
>Brought in at 1112$/btc with 100$
>Crashes the very next morning when coinbase finally payed out

>ENTER THE CRYPTO ALTCOIN

>Invest some in LTC
>/biz/ claims some coin is going to be shilled on Max Kaisers show RT
I don't even remember the name but it was some sort of heavily encrypted coin, like 9 layers
>Long story short after all the hype the bubble pops and lose all of it
>Invest whats left in LTC (The silver to BTC gold)
>mfw 100$ dwindled down to 20$ on the meme stream

I learned my lesson and learned it hard. NEVER BUY DURING THE HYPE
Its always to late or about to be to late.
Now I mess around with real stocks (Paper trading for now). I would not buy any coin

>mfw I was aware of dogecoin when it was still a total meme and people were mining it on laptops
>Would have made a bit of money if I mined it back then
>>
Thats because you invested in shitcoins. ETH is the real deal.
>>
Because we are due
>>
>>1062719
Kek
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.