[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how easy is it to get a job earning 60k+ with the series 7? like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

how easy is it to get a job earning 60k+ with the series 7? like let's say you got your 7 and quit your job after only being there for 5 months. would there be a firm willing to hire you around that pay just because you have the 7?
>>
fuck off with that totally unrelated picture faggot
>>
>>1062499
yeah you'll get hired because you won't have to waste a month or 2 getting the 7 -- likely if they see you've been somewhere for 5 months and only offer entry level stuff. any more senior position will need more than a few months experience

i'd ride it out until bonus season and see what happens

what do you do that you need the 7 and make less than 60k?
>>
>>1062517
what do you want me to do? post an image of the number 7? first saved picture I saw.

>>1062534
its a pretty basic advisory role on people's 401ks, essentially call center job. I'm pretty sure I could've gotten away with getting the 6, but they had me go for the 7.
>>
>>1062551
where are you located? and how long have you been out of school? if you're in a large city and a year or two out of college just look for a starting analyst position at any of the banks -- they'll appreciate you have the 7 and starting will be 75-80k

if you aren't in a major financial hub you'll probably be stuck doing advisory stuff
>>
>>1062563
I graduated this year. I'm in the middle of nowhere, but seriously I'd move to Boston or something for 75k.

you really think I could just walk into that? I feel like I have next to no experience and my only qualification is the 7. also would future employers hold it against me for getting my license and jumping ship?
>>
>>1062573
first employer after would definitely take it into consideration -- after that it all depends.

also remember that all of that stuff is on your U4 so its pretty much public record that you jumped ship
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.