[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fibonacci Sequence for reading stock charts Is this a joke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1142x719px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1142x719px
Fibonacci Sequence for reading stock charts
Is this a joke?
>>
Theres nothing mystical about the fibonacci sequence. The only mathematical move that nature can make is addition and subtraction

I dont get how ucan appl y it to man made stocks tho
>>
>>1062270
Jim Cramer is a moron
>>
File: sneer3.jpg (11KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
sneer3.jpg
11KB, 265x265px
Technical analysis is literally shit tier and anyone who partakes in it is basically "that girl you know" who believes in chakras and spirit animals.
>>
I remember hearing this podcast and laughing out loud. PROTIP listen to the first 10 minutes or so when cramer entertainingly sums up what happened with the market. The rest of the show is shit.
>>
File: 1450665888457.jpg (78KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1450665888457.jpg
78KB, 340x314px
>>1062379
>muh random walk
>believing EMH after all this time
>>
>>1062394
>attempting to discredit the two most logical realities of markets when you literally believe that you can tell the future of the market by looking for visually perceptible triangles in stock charts, giving them an esoteric name like "dead cat bounce," and losing your life savings on gambling on margin
>>
https://youtu.be/jo18VIoR2xU

THE NUMBERS
>>
>>1062283
>The only mathematical move that nature can make is addition and subtraction
Cells divide exponentially
>>
>>1062434

division is just subtraction partitioning
>>
technical analysis in a nutshell
>>
If technical analysis worked more than 50% of the time, why aren't you filthy rich?
>>
>>1062445
And quantum mechanics are...?
>>
>>1062270
Man i feel dumber just for looking at the still picture how you americans can put up with that shit being broadcast into your living rooms without starting a full scale rebellion is beyond me.
>>
>>1062458
Sugar and fast food induced ADHD.

It's basically a cybernetic system. Terrible food causes low attention spans, causes people to eat more terrible food.
>>
>>1062379
The problem is prop desks and speculators do use TA to monitor trades. Good luck trying to do what they do though. Americans don't even monitor fundamentals.
>>
>>1062587
Most speculators go broke, and most prop desks make their money by offering unpaid "training" to see if they can snag a lucky trader for their firm. When he starts to fuck up, they just fire him. If they don't fire him fast enough, they go belly up.

This is the normal trajectory for non-HFT day traders of any form.
>>
>>1062587
they only look at that shit because they know that's what the fish are watching. pros only care about supply and demand, patterns can cause imbalances to either but they don't actually give a fuck about the pattern just how many are trying to trade it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.