[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There it goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18

File: image.png (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83KB, 640x1136px
Congrats to everyone who shorted
>>
this is because kraken is down AGAIN

that exchange is such a piece of shit
>>
YOU SONS OF BITCHES

YOU GODDAMN SONS OF BITCHES

YOU PIECES OF SHIT

GODDMAN SHITTY FUCKING EXCHANGE

I LISTENED TO THIS SDHITYX ADVICE

I INVESTED LAKIN TO THIS FUCING SHIT COIN

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I DID IT BUT IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE

I LOIST SO MUCH FUKCNG MONEY GFODDAMN I'M SO FUCKING MAD I

COULD'VE GOVE TO A FUCKING VACATION WITH IT I COULD'VE BOUGHT A CAR BUT NO I FUCKING WASTED IT ALL AND GOT LIQUIDATE WITH A FUCKING MARGIN CALL FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YXOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SO MUCH MONEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>1061885
anyone buying volatile shitcoins on margin deserves what's coming to them
>>
>>1061887
honestly, I think it's extremely unethical for these exchanges to allow any kind of levered margin trading given how volatile these things are

a bunch of plebs are going to lose their money
>>
File: image.png (75KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75KB, 640x1136px
Lol. Chillax bro.

This is a bull market. Let the shorts have one day of fun out of 30.

We're heading to the moon. Next target is 1 billion market cap.
>>
File: shiggity FUCK.png (28KB, 1674x267px) Image search: [Google]
shiggity FUCK.png
28KB, 1674x267px
CURSE YOU ALL CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ALWAYS DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT OP SAYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDYy-T3RX8&feature=youtu.be&t=51s
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x1136px
>>1061888
I think its a free market so stfu.
>>
Why is anyone focused on these fluctuations?

Long term ETH is gonna be $$$. If it drops back to $1.50 now who gives a fuck? It'll be $10 in less than a year.
>>
>>1061891
Cool. I don't care what you think
>>
>>1061893
May I borrow your crystal ball please? I'd like to see the future too
>>
>>1061914
> Implying you need a crystal ball to make obvious forecasts from ample information
>>
>>1061914
> I think Gold will still have value next week

Wow pls let me see your crystal ball how do you know that!? Wow you can tell the future
>>
How does one short on ETH?
>>
>>1061885
Ouch/10.

Bu bu my new currency paradigm.

It was too technical to fly.

I mean even basic transactions require progrmaming knowledge and you were dumb enoguh to think this could go major?

This is why your autist. THIS.
>>
>>1061934
It
>>
>>1061925
>thinking predicting gold still having value and predicting the actual price of an extremely volatile infant commodity is in any way a valid comparison
Holy shit you are retarded
>>
>>1061938
'S software is still in beta and it's already being tested by banks to run their interbank blockchain financial system?

Are you blind to the massive upside potential hombre?

Do you like or dislike new technology?
>>
Luckily I just sold in time
>>
>>1061885
shiggy diggy
>>
File: make_it_happen.png (8KB, 934x233px) Image search: [Google]
make_it_happen.png
8KB, 934x233px
And now I w8.
>>
>>1061889
>bull market

Are you serious senpai
>>
Putting money on ether is not only a bet against bitcoin, it's also covers future internet of things hedge. And the potential disruptive effect of decentralised applications on the sharing economy.

A lot of buzzwords but 20 years ago things like "email" and "social network" were considered buzzwords.
>>
Kraken posted a message on their frontpage:

>***MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT***

>Kraken is presently offline for unplanned maintenance to address this morning's intermittent connectivity issues.

>Duration of downtime is presently unknown but it could be several hours. We will update this page and our Twitter feed when more information is available.

>Rest assured that the connectivity issues are in no way related to any security incident. All funds are safe.

>While maintenance is underway, the website and API will not be reachable, and orders will not be able to be placed or canceled. When the site comes back online, an announcement will be made and users will have time to modify orders before trading begins.

>Thank you for your understanding and we look forwarding to bringing you an even more robust service after our downtime.

>The Kraken Team

Watch the price rise quickly now.
>>
>>1061833
I went to bed with a sell order at .0075

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

hopefully this is only a minor sell off and will go back up to .008 like other crypto pumps. It's only been three days, usually pumps take a week or two
>>
Fuck Kraken
>>
>>1061961
Bitcoin pump lasted 6 months. That sell order will be demolished like it's so much tissue paper. You'll be crying yourself to sleep soon mr. Smug daytrader
>>
>>1061959

But don't you understand... it's a decentralized currency so this sort of thing can't happen. You must be lying.

Oh well... just take a few minutes away from your desk, go down to the corner store, buy a candy bar with ETH and then.... oh.... wait a minute, I forgot that ETH can't be used in the real world either.
>>
>>1061969
>mr. smug daytrader

I am only a broke college student needing an extra 10K, sitting under 600 ETH ;^)
started with XMR
>>
>>1061973
ETH isn't meant to be a currency.
>>
>>1061973
You're on the internet. Emails can't be read in the "real world". It's all bullshit throw your pc/phone/tablet out of the window and go and live in the woods And start learning how to make mailbombs ted.
>>
File: ETH_Price2.jpg (90KB, 1000x574px) Image search: [Google]
ETH_Price2.jpg
90KB, 1000x574px
I would feel bad for the suckers who bought into this hype and the bubble, if it weren't for the fact that many of us have been warning people for days.

Someone spend $2.812 on ETH 7 hours ago. Now, 7 hours later, they've lost 18.84% of their 'investment'

But they shouldn't feel too bad, the 'investors' in all cryptos will lose all. It will just take longer for some.
>>
>>1062016
it's only day 4 into the pump

it's going to rebound a little higher than the initial peak
>>
>>1061921

Technical "analysis" in a nutshell boys and girls
>>
>>1062020
>posts with the certainty of a 3 year old who insists that trees are made of candy
Lmao
>>
>>1062034
>not researching other charts of cryptos first, where every pump lasts at least a week
looks like we have a newfag here
>>
>>1062036
>talks about 'pumps' as though it's not a plan to steal money from the suckers.
looks like we have an old-fashioned crook here.
>>
>>1062036
>applying TA to shitcoins
Hahahahahahaha
Oh shit stop I can't breathe
>>
I hope none of you are the person who bought ETH an hour ago. You're now down 2.45% on your "investment"

But if it makes you feel better... the person who sold them to you made 3.81% off you.

But that's OK, there has to be a few victims when we're changing the world.
>>
>>1062052
It's a little bit more than 2.45% senpai
>>
>>1062052
>an hour

This is the extent of your patience?
>>
>>1062016
Someone (me) bought ETH 7 days ago and if I cash out now I make 2x my investment.

Not that it matters anyway. If the people who bought at 2.80 hold its gonna $$$ more than that once homestead goes out.
>>
>>1062052

Oops... did I say 2.45%. Sorry about that, with the last trade you're down down 18.93% on your "investment".

But don't fret.... it has been said that the greatest thing a man can do is to lay down his life for his friends.

You're a hero, really.
>>
Doesn't matter anyway. We are talking about pennies at the moment.

Ethereum will be in the triple figures soon enough.

It's not even gonna be the new Bitcoin - its gonna BTFO bitcoin.
>>
>>1062069
Rub my crystal balls and I will tell you if you are right. By balls I mean testicles.
>>
>bought at $1.30
>sold at $2.80
>this happens
HA HA HA HA HA
>>
TEN THOUSAND TIMES FUCK YOU ALL AND THIS SHIT BOARD
>>
File: 1427217198291.gif (253KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1427217198291.gif
253KB, 480x270px
>>1062123
thanks for the laugh retard
>>
>>1062123
if you cashed out you doon goofd

just wait. the drop was because Kraken was down.
>>
>>1061885
You are fucking eetarded if you actually bought it.
>>
File: ETH_Price3.jpg (79KB, 966x576px) Image search: [Google]
ETH_Price3.jpg
79KB, 966x576px
Ouch!

Down $0.134 (6.01%) in one trade.

Looks like crash is accelerating (as all bursting bubbles do).

But don't worry, you'll be in the history books just like Masayoshi Son. You remember him, don't you? He's the guy who lost $70 billion when the dot com bubble burst.

Remember... you're not losing your life savings, you're helping to build a better world.
>>
I mean come on, it's only down 15.67% today.

It's only money. Oh wait, it's not money, it's a turing complete block chain that's going to change the world.

Remember.... even a pile of horse shit can take a little credit for the beauty of the flower it fertilizes.
>>
Im confident that the price will stabillise at a point higher than before the bubble. As soon as it does and starts to creep up all altcoins will be toast as people rush back to ETH and the price goes to $10+
>>
>>1062193
>buzzwords.
Waiting for it to stabilize to put 1k in and than ride it to the next pumpsy dumpsy
>>
>>1062201
>wishful thinking
Keep that optimism, man. You're going to need it.
>>
>>1062208
Ok now seriously, are any of you seriously taking financial advice on an anime board?
>>
People seem to forget that some bubbles only get so big.

Professional con men will tell you it's almost impossible to cheat an honest man. It's the people looking for the quick gain, who want to get in and out while chomping on the bones of others that is the richest target.

And... in order to become a true bubble, you have to have something that's appealing.

So far, all we have is a flurry of buzz words. Words that are suppose to make people look smart (and therefore trustworthy).

This bubble is done before it began.

But fear not... the people who started it made their money. Don't you feel better now?
>>
>>1062220
Absolutely. So I can avoid it like the plague.
>>
>>1062223
Thats all fine and well but conning is illegal and dont make me spell out what conning is because I know of people who conned cancer patients out of their home with their "bioenergy" healing fomula.
>>
>>1062231

Sure it is. It's simply a matter of degrees.

Even the people pumping this POS acknowledge that it's a pump and dump.

Their spin though is this... if you buy now, you can make gains on the pump, and then unload before the dump.

In other words (like all pump and dumps).... it's gravy until we run out of suckers.

But people never think that THEY will be the last sucker. Instead, they think they'll be clever, make a bundle, and who gives a shit about the people who are losing on the other end.

That's what I meant... the type of person who willingly goes in to screw someone else on a pump and dump has their vision so clouded by greed that they don't realize that they're the ones actually being served up for dinner.
>>
I love every single one of you fuck ups but I wouldnt trust you with a cent drawn on paper.
>>
>>1062244
Look up e-gold. Now think a little how fucking superior is a currency that you can liquidate into physical gold at any given moment. Now take a look at this crypto nonsense and tell me what do you see?
>>
File: 1532573568.jpg (32KB, 369x274px) Image search: [Google]
1532573568.jpg
32KB, 369x274px
>>1061885
nice bait. I refuse to acknowledge any one with an IQ less than 60 would make that decision
>>
>>1062254
You mean exactly what digix.io just launched on the ethereum platform? A token representing physical gold that can be transmitted frictionlessly and exchanged into any other token on the ethereum platform and an be redeemed for physical bullion at the gold repository in singapore?
>>
>>1061890
Naw, Kraken holds the most Eth out of all the exchanges, just like coinbase when there dumping they Hack, or false flag there own Exchange so no one can Cash out while it's dumping.
>>
>>1062264
Yes my friend but e-gold failed. It didnt fail because of a bad platform and it didnt fail because of lack of funding and it didnt fail because of an inherent fail in the system. Do you know why it failed?
>>
>>1062287
Because it ran on a centralised system and the secret service siezed the servers. With ethereum theres no danger of that happening. Why do you think they choose the platform in the first place?
>>
>>1062298
No, it failed because every fucking lowlife script kiddie wanted to convert paypal/credit card/ACH stolen identity money and transfer to e-gold, because the transactions were irreversible. And dont tell me that this is the creators fault because then we could fucking prosecute VISA for credit card fraud. Centralized or not it does not make a difference when you endanger a nation state with your project the nation state will respond. And some idiots here are speaking of bringing a banking cartel down with cryptos? Sorry kid life does not work that way.
>>
>>1061953
you fool
>>
>>1062314
What can they do? Censor the entire internet and stop people downloading ethereum ?

Lol go back to 70's

And stolen credit card? Well that just proves my point that it is an insecure piece of crap.

The world does not care what the us government thinks anymore US gov belongs in the toilet like all the other regimes

Flush it
>>
>>1062323
are you from canada or france?
>>
>>1062327
I'm British but i live in taiwan.
>>
>>1062314
Some kids just want to steal money because they live in Africa and they couldnt care less about cc fraud
>>
>>1062330
Incidentally you can buy bitcoin here at family mart. Meaning there is a bitcoin ATM within walking distance of everybody on the island.

Taiwan is about 6 years ahead technologically of every other country because they are smart.
>>
Use allpay to buy btc and get a free tea egg coupon. Promotion they run. Going back to england is like stepping onto a time machine to the 90's
>>
>>1061925
>comparing gold to shitcoins
shill more faggot
>>
>>1062335
no some people want to steal money because its easier than working for it.
>>
>>1062359
You want to make money investing in gold??? Dont make me laugh m8. That bubble popped and wont be back for 40 years or never!
>>
>>1062323
You dont dont get what Im sayong do you? Let me give you a clue "decentralized" was "independent" back then.
>>
>>1061833
Dump friends before it's to late.
>>
>>1061833
God fucking damnit. With all that shilling, being able to short this pump and dump scheme would have been an easy goldmine.

I must be the worst investor ever :(
>>
>>1062365
Decentralised means no single point of failiure.

The us government could outlaw the internet tomorrow but ethereum will carry on running outside their jurisdiction i really think you should study what you're trying to talk about
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 377x377px
>>1062368
Im riding this one out to the bitter end, im not easily frightened and it didnt bear yet.
>>
>>1062365
Watch the first minute of this video
http://youtu.be/TDGq4aeevgY
>>
>>1062388
So you think a strong nation state cannnot bring down a decentrilized currency?
>>
Relax, it's back at 0.0057
Still over 100% profit for many :-)
>>
Kraken is supposed to be back up in a few, another big drop incoming?
>>
>>1062410
I can still use bittorrent cant i? Living in america you might have a slightly biased perspective on the power of the us government. Theres very little they can do if someone in bulgaria wants to use ethereum.

What are they going to do ? Send the cia to assasinate everyone running a full node?
>>
>>1062418
Umm no, kraken is a very bullish exchange on ETH it was the first one to offer eth trading its where the whales accumulate from. Why do u think it was ddos by disgruntled litecoiners
>>
>>1062419
A goverment that issues $ is powerless to stop your shitcoin. Ok...
>>
File: 1434321299800.png (235KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1434321299800.png
235KB, 393x391px
>>1061833
>>1061834
>>1061885
>>1062259

I'm laffin!
>>
>>1062426
$? sorry m8 never earned or spent one in my entire life.

Maybe switch off CNN and leave north america?
>>
>>1061833
OP from other thread. I hope this has been fun for everyone on /biz/.

I've enjoyed my shekel gainz immensely.
>>
Now that we all profited, ready your savings to invest in Decred when it launches in 1 week
>>
File: 1326747248183.jpg (6KB, 213x219px) Image search: [Google]
1326747248183.jpg
6KB, 213x219px
>>1061885
>buying internet meme coins
>on margin
Don't pass on your genes.
>>
>>1062224
This.
>>
>>1062432
/thread
>>
>>1061942
Banks are using it :O?

They're already using software to move the money around.

The only explosive growth this would have is if the public got it and was able to write contracts like this for everything.

BUT because it's too technical it will never reach that stage. It will be limited to banks and people with specialized knowledge... But that sphere already has software that does the same thing. We already have periodic contracts that deposit money automatically, or withdrawl it, or even change payments based on a compounding interest.

ie; There's very little application for this thing. Other than it's pretty cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
2 weeks this will be over .50 watch and stay poor fags
>>
>>1063154
proooof
>>
>>1062066
GLaDOS?
>>
>>1063154
did we already jump on the next shilling? I missed the memo
>>
Aint nobody going to buy that shit. You think normie bankers will put their portfolios into that bs?

No. Ethereum is where it will go. Question is, will you get your money in before or after they do?
>>
>>1061885

>Making trading decisions based in other people's opinions and not in your own market view
>>
>>1063463
Question is, how much do you get paid per post?
>>
>>1063490
I actually enjoy reading shill stuff though...
>>
>>1063490
>Question is, how much do you get paid per post?

Its like a fucking used car sales man KEK, I sometimes ask advice to shills pretending im a noob, I kinda get off on it.\

fucking shamwow looking nigga selling shit LOL
>>
>>1063493
Looks like I have fans. You bought any ether yet famalam?
>>
In a year this will be worth $400 per coin. This isn't a short term investment. If you don't have the patience then sell.
>>
>>1061953
>>1062123

Dude what the fuck man, A little word of advice, when massive spam posts flock in using buzzwords with used car salesmen...

Actually you can tell already who's not from 4chan, I hope you know there are actual Paid shills man.

If you want to make that money back either short Eth to 1$ and use leverage on kraken, or Buy BTC BEFORE April.
>>
suicide watch
>>
>>1063509
Ive been on 4chan since chanology EVERY SINGLE DAY. i AM 4chan how do you think i learned how to be such an effective shill?
>>
>>1063506
They said the same thing about LTC when it was $20/coin
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 558x859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 558x859px
>>1063513
Whats the opposite of suicide watch?
>>
>>1063444
kek.
>>
>>1061833
Holy fuck I almost forgot guys, No joke.

It's a little conspiracy look for it after your done reading this.

I read a whistle blower on Godlikeproductions that had the Title:

Kraken loses 50Million, then just moments and hours after that they got DODSED.

Get your shit out of kraken immediately temporarly
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-28-02-20-33.png (190KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-28-02-20-33.png
190KB, 1080x1920px
>>1061833
I'm getting fucking laid tonight, making money on poloniex, I guess okcupid will be a piece of cake.
>>
>>1063536
rofl
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.