[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the cryptos are up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 188x239px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 188x239px
Including doge , looks like ether has sparked another round of mindless sperglord buying activity

If anyone needs some beer money , this is the environment for it
>>
Buy ethereum. The money will move to the only currency with fundamentals in this market as soon as those other currencies start looking peaky all that cash will come flowing back to big daddy ETH thats how the expansion to $10/ETH will happen.
>>
>>1061729
Isn't this shit tanking right now?
>>
>>1061734
You might want to look at a chart. 6% decline after tripling in price in like a week aint shit.

But no , traditionally if altcoins are up btc is down and vice versa , with ether doing this good it seems new moneys pouring in to all the other top 20 trying to catch the next big one
>>
>>1061898
>thinking the current pump is sustainable without a massive correction
It's gonna crash soon, I'll buy more when it does. This 6% drop is only the beginning
>>
>>1061912
So you're interested in buying it seems... And how many other people do you think are thinking the same thing as you? Will they buy before you? Will they take your bite of the cherry anon?
>>
>>1061912
No I agree. I was only saying 6% is hardly "tanking" , it costs like what? 50 cents to mine an ether right now? Im long ether , ive been pro ether since its inception but this is just a shill pump right now.
>>
>>1062096
Would it be wise to sell off now and buy again later?
>>
>>1062096
>6%
Try almost 20% with no sign of recovery
>>
>>1062104
Yeah man, its back to pre pump prices

I feel bad for the guys at Kraken
>>
>>1061922
I would say less people are thinking like me than aren't, since I've more than doubled my money on ETH and closed my position long before this correction started.
>>
Remember when btc bubbled to $3? When it went to $30? When another bubble took it to $260? And then another to $1200? And then the next to...?

Well eth has a far better future than BTC and it has no bubble yet, this is it's first one. I've always made clear that this is buy and hold. Not clamber in when the price is going up then quit when it's going down. People selling when the market cap is at >200 million compared to BTC at 5.5billoon are throwing their money down the toilet.

Ah well, its just more money being transferred from impatient people to patient people. Hmm buffet does come out with some good shit some times.
>>
>>1062140
wise words

i've only made profit on this ride, so I'm not complaing eitherway. But I'll hold ETH, it's going places
>>
>>1062100
Sell enough to break even and take a little piece away (no one goes broke taking profits) then maybe ride it out but , they have a site (idk what anymore but you can google it) thatll tell you how much it costs to mine ether for every kilowatt / hr you pay for electric and the breakeven is way lower than this price
>>
>>1062120
What charts are you looking at? It was between a buck ten and a buck thirty for fucking ever and it still at 2.20

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#charts
>>
>>1062343
He's pulling it out his ass. Correction just bottomed out, it's starting to go back up kraken will be back online and we will see 0.007 by tomorrow.
>>
Literally LMAOing at the people who panicked in the bull trap. Holding until 0.01 here.
>>
>>1062373
>correction
>but it will go back up
You have no idea what a correction is do you?
>>
>>1062380
In 99% of the cases, "correction" is an unfounded opinion about as accurate as fortune telling with coffee grounds, much like most other "analysis" in online discussions. I bet pure chance is more accurate on the average.
>>
>>1062377
You got it backwards this is known as a bear trap. A trap for bears who think the market is going down. A bull trap would be where you think its going up but it actually goes down.
>>
>>1062393
Kek, I wasn't the one who used the term. I agree with you that trying to use "analysis" with shitcoins is stupid as fuck, though. Pure chance is pretty fucking accurate.
>>
>>1062405
Ethereum is not a shitcoin. Thats the difference. Thats why it's going up.
>>
>>1062408
>thinking it HAS to go up more
Nice try.
>>
>>1062414
Just watch, hype train is just beginning. You're privileged to be told to get in early. You know the ethereum team is well connected to the mainstream and crypto press. Most faggots havent even heard of it yet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.