[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is $300 to much to pay some jew do my taxes? 2 w'2s income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (161KB, 540x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
161KB, 540x736px
Is $300 to much to pay some jew do my taxes? 2 w'2s income was ~35k 21 single
>>
>>1061359

Paid $150 last year.
>>
Fucking use TurboTax.
>>
>>1061359
If otherwise you would be spending your time on 4chan then yes it is
>>
>>1061365
Ok geez
>>
>>1061370
Seriously though, unless you have to for some stupid reason use an accountant or tax preparer, just use TurboTax or file online with H&R Block. I know people that have used both and they've gotten back more by using TurboTax. Hell, I did my uncles taxes last year, he got way more than he expected and I got paid $200 for it.
>>
>>1061377
Thanks man solid info but looked around on craigslist and found someone who seems legit and will do them for $60
>>
>>1061377
Not even. He makes little enough to use the irs software at irs dot gov for free , it just going to be "click click click standard deduction click"
>>
Are you fucking retarded?

Over used free shit to eat file by myself state and federal every year.

Have fun sitting next to some dumb count while she slowly types in what you telling her into software you can use for free.

Fucking christ
>>
>>1061595
Well i worked for the city half the year so had a pension i was paying into but just opted to cash out when i got a new job, dont want any hassles, faggot.
>>
File: dogeanza.jpg (43KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
dogeanza.jpg
43KB, 469x469px
>Paying someone else to do your taxes

Are you just lazy or incompetent?
>>
>>1061600

How much do you make an hour?

Is it 60 dollars?

If you can't sort that out pension stuff in an hour by yourself you shouldn't just outsource your taxes, you should outsource your life.
>>
>>1061603
Maybe not everyone here has a minimum wage job? Some of us have assets, itemized deductions, offshore accounts, capital gains tax, etc. It's a little more complicated than submitting a form for your standard Walmart cashier job.
>>
>>1061618
Also if you fuck up, so what. Let some nikka at irs sort it out and send you a check or a bill in 6 months.
>>
>>1061620

It's not rocket science you retard.
>>
>>1061586
yeah man, get some dude on craigslist to do your taxes, don't let these other shills fool you into using free software

at $60 you're basically making money, I mean you'll get a return anyway so it's like free money so what's $60 less right? lol fucking /biz/ doesn't know shit bro, go with your gut
>>
>>1061359
Last year I just used taxact
Think before that I paid a guy to come to my house for $75...
heck, seems like even those places in the mall and grocery stores cast half of what you are getting...
>>
>>1061620
>>1061625
True most software has those forms built in, even numbers to call if you get stuck, heck even wizard to click on asking if any of it relates to you (kids, house, job moves, properties, etc) Still waiting my last 1099-DIV...
>>
Who cares?

You can't be making that much that your taxes are overly complicated and yet $300 is too much for you.

Just pay it, jeez. It's once a year.

t. Accountant
>>
he'll yeah rhats too much. unless you own a business or think you have a lot of deductions then yes that's way too much. if you not a homeowner or anything just use turbo tax. and actually you can do it for free too you can get the form off a goverment website. just print it out and complete it
>>
I pay a CPA near my house (real CPA, not HR Block) $150 a year for mine. So 300 is high buy not unrealistic.

Thats 150 for 2 W2s (married) 2 401ks 2 IRAs 18 student loans, 3 vehicles, an annuity and a small stock portfolio (under 30k)

>>1063790

Business taxes start around 2k and go up from there depending on how perfect your records are. My buddy his first year as a general contractor basically dumped a little over 2 million dollars worth of Home Depot receipts on a CPAs desk with little post it notes stapled to them with the job name they came from. The CPA charged a shade under 10k to unfuck the situation
>>
>>1061359
YES! From your income you should just be a regular wage earner and using $30 programs like turbotax is all you'll need.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.