[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr durr immigration is good for the economy! Well no shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 306x306px
>hurr durr immigration is good for the economy!

Well no shit. More people = more transactions and sales. Thats if you look at a pure mathematical explanation obviously.

Did economists really figure this out all by themselves?

>b-b-but economics is a science!
>>
Actually that's a broken window fallacy, because most first generation immigrants and all refugees are dependent on some form of welfare

Illegal immigration massively lowers the quality of life of a nation. That's the reason why every non western country has such strict immigration controls
>>
>>1061121
>because most first generation immigrants and all refugees are dependent on some form of welfare
lol
>>
>>1061123
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/10/more-than-90-percent-of-middle-eastern-refugees-on-food-stamps/

If you don't like the source, then literally just google "immigrants on welfare"
>>
You better be fucking trolling OP. The only things those refugees will be bringing is white hate, rape, and violence/terrorist attacks read what the fuck is going on in the world like Germany and Europe all together. Do not be a fucking left wing Demarcate/Liberal degenerate cancer that gets their information of politics and economics off half hour comedy shows.
>>
Legal immigrants to the US are by large successful and more flexible than their US citizen counterparts. They adapt faster and usually have no problem finding jobs.

They cannot use welfare as their sponsors would have to pay the government back for it.

Now I said LEGAL and TO THE US.
I'm not gonna speak for Yurup.
>>
>>1061112

Except what we care about is GDP per CAPITA and that goes down like a ton of bricks.
>>
>>1061121
Government transactions such as welfare increase GDP doe.
>>
what this guy >>1061334 is saying

current migrant crisis *should* increase total GDP around 0.5%, but will decrease GDP per capita substantially.
>>
>>1061112
>Bitches about economists
>Has never read an economist paper on immigration

You realize economists draw big differences between skilled and unskilled immigrants when it comes to the types of gains they impart on society yes?

Don't buy the politician meme.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.