[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a fat black woman applied to my business, I am kind of tempted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Obese Black Woman.jpg (186KB, 1323x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Obese Black Woman.jpg
186KB, 1323x1149px
So a fat black woman applied to my business, I am kind of tempted to hire her because her position as a black might help me in my industry. However it is an important duty , that is pretty much second in command, and does most communications. is it risky, or put me in any liability? Red pill me on hiring fat black women .
>>
There's a general rule about blacks in companies in general: if you have more than one, they'll begin to only talk to each other, and then the only thing they'll get done is making sure your other employees suffer at their hands.

Having one black person per company is fine, but if you have any more than one you're fucked.
>>
>>1061032
No.
It has not a goddamn thing to do with skin color.
There are smart people, hard working people, both, and neither. See what she is. Then decide you racist fuck. (I bet she'll suck cuzza fat people shit but you have to see)
>>
>>1061035
this. Also you need to judge the people you hire on their desire for the job and interest in the particular job.
>>
File: computer_bye_bye.jpg (41KB, 445x488px) Image search: [Google]
computer_bye_bye.jpg
41KB, 445x488px
>>1061035
>>1061041
>black culture doesn't exist, racist!!
Hiring her may not be catastrophic, but don't expect her to work hard. Hiring more than one would be a hige mistake.
>>
>>1061027
If she's qualified and a good fit for the team, hire her.
If she's not, don't.

Don't overcomplicate things or it'll run your business into the ground.
>>
>>1061035
It's a mistake to refuse to account for increased chances of poor work due to the culture she was likely raised in.

>>1061213
It's just as a mistake to assume all black people are bad workers.

OP, don't hire her because she's black. Hire her because you think she's the best applicant. Unless you see real, tangible, immediate benefits of having a black. Never make decisions based on some nebulous "might".
>>
>>1061215
this is the answer.
>>
>>1061032
contrary to advice of the people ITT who have probably never met a black person, this is the correct answer.

Think of black people as pepper. A dash is ok as long as it is distributed properly, but if you put too much it will really ruin the dish
>>
>>1061027
>fat black woman
>fat
>black
>woman
Any combination of the three seems like a bad decision.
>>
>>1062378
I wouldn't hire someone with any single one of those characteristics 2bh
>>
>>1062378
>>1062860
why not fat though desu?
>>
>>1062874
Just not nice to look at
>>
>>1062874
Because fat people are fucking disgusting

I hate having to look at them

They smell more, eat more, fart more, shit more.

And typically them being fat is a manifestation of their poor character.

Plus I just hate people. So regardless of the aforementioned rational, I'm still not going to hire them.

If you're fat, do the rest of the world a favor and lose weight.
>>
>>1062883
*hate fat people

Captcha: select all pies
>>
File: 3a2e8249e577a43d520fee9e12fedf61.jpg (352KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
3a2e8249e577a43d520fee9e12fedf61.jpg
352KB, 2048x2048px
>>1062874
>they aren't pleasing to look at
Especially when morbidly obese it can make customers shy away depending on the type of business type. It can make other employees uncomfortable especially in small work spaces or jobs that involve vehicles.
>per-exisiting conditions/medical issues
Even if they don't want to admit it fat people have medical issues out the ass that can range from benign to severe. I don't want someone who will get gassed doing a simple task. I don't want someone who will take too many days off because they didn't take care of their bodies. Also you can't fired them without issue when they do get something severe. Some fat fuck having to be accommodated because their knee blew out or their heart is shutting down isn't ideal for business.
>They consume complimentary resources
Do you know how much toilet paper an obese person uses on average? More than the average person. They have more real estate back there to clean up. Things like sugar, cream, coffee, napkins, treats, get consumed much faster.
>they have low self-esteem/whiners/shit personalities
They're either touchy, abrasive, or both due to their not being comfortable with their bodies. Crying over everything or taking everything as a personal attack. They can be stand offish or cliquey and start drama. Having a fat person who is a whiny trouble maker is frustrating to everyone and kills morale.
>Hygiene
Not always but some fat people just stink. Either they don't clean properly or they try too hard to mask their scents with too much cologne or perfume.
>Laziness
The bigger they are the less they do. Excuses pour in and they don't want to do their duties up to par. They will be off chitchatting or eating instead of working.
>Difficult to fire
Firing fat people has to be done with tact (same with women and blacks) because if they assume you're firing them for being fat they could file suit.
>>
>>1061035
>"she won't suck just because she's black, racist!!"
>"she'll suck because she's fat"
Oh the hypocrisy
>>
>>1062331

Depends on the blacks bro.

I used to work with a large number of black guys.

We had one older black guy who was the stereotype of a black southern christian.

Worked himself to the bone every day, was never impolite in his entire time there, never tried to neglect his duties.

Had one old fat black woman there that was a sassy black woman stereotype. People fucking loved her. She had a good work ethic but was obese to the point that walking would make her lose her breath so she couldn't do much.

We had one old black guy who was like a stereotypical slave. Anti-social. Not good with people. Worked from the second he got in until he left.

Then we had two min wage teenage black guys. Shit workers. Would always sit in the break room and avoid work. Hit on women while working.

One of them got fired and the other moved to a different department. Once he moved he actually became a pretty good worker since he didn't have any other shitty influences.
>>
>>1061027
>Anecdotal but blacks have always under perform in my experience but that could just be because of our sjw HR.
>>
Don't hire fat people, especially blacks, and sometimes not even women unless they are attractive bait for customers. Are you serious OP? Your business is going to collapse for even considering it. You'll be the business that hires ugly people and has a nigger answering the phone. Your business will look ghetto and you'll end up poor.
>>
>>1063494
>>1063494
being fat is a choice, fatty mcfatterson
>>
>>1061035
>>1061032
no that's actually one of the most accurate things I've seen on /biz/ in a while
>>
Avoid lie the fucking plague. If you are required to higher ther races, put males into asswipe positions. Women are vindictive as hell and you should be very hesitant toput them in management, especially black women.
>>
>>1064694
Not killing yourself once you're conscious that you're black is a choice as well.
>>
>>1063789
So three of the older ones were decent workers

And you seem to confirm my assertion that in packs they are awful, but as long as they are separated (diluted with actual workers) then they do ok
>>
>>1064741
Never hire someone who can't tell the difference between "hire" and "higher".
>>
Literally the 3 worst attributes you can find in an employee.

I hope this is a troll.
>>
>>1061027

So you're in a position where you get to hire people.. why not just hire the person you think is best qualified for the job?
>>
>>1064818
Leaving a thread and never posting again is also a choice
>>
>>1064824
But it doesn't confirm your assertion and you're moving the goal post. You said that Blacks can only function separately, and the example discussed multiple Blacks working with others.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.