[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does saudi arabia expect to profit from this oil overproduction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1453281890247.png (151KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1453281890247.png
151KB, 449x442px
How does saudi arabia expect to profit from this oil overproduction? Surely they understand other countries will recover. What are they looking to accomplish in the short and long term?
>>
Also

>all these qt canadians commiting suicide
>>
>>1060537
Put companies out of business. Force other companies to sell or idle assets. Prevent investment in the O&G sector basically to prevent a quick ramp-up of production.

Possibly to hurt ISIS which is actually a threat to the kingdom.

Also this all could be at the direction of the US in order to put a hurting on the Ruskies.
>>
>>1060537

I've wondered this myself, they must have some more obscure geopolitical goal in mind, I doubt it's business related

Possibly they are trying to force the US and Russia out of the mid east (by tanking their economies so much they can't afford to stay) so they can once again be the biggest dick in the region
>>
File: Public in a nutshell.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Public in a nutshell.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>1060537
Hurt Daesh/Russia?
>>
>>1060537
1) Saudi Arabia did not produce more in 2015 than it did in 2014. Their production reminded exactly the same, but demand plummeted particularly from China and the Eurozone.

2) They want to completely fuck over Russia/Iran and anybody else who gets in their way.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x218px
>>1060569
Iran is going from selling no oil to selling a massive stockpile plus whatever they digup using their cheap af labour. Not exactly stop coing it to them, but then again arabs were always pretty retarded.
>>
File: image.png (106KB, 1092x2188px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106KB, 1092x2188px
>>1060706
Sticking it to them* god dammit autocorrect. Fuck touchscreens i'll buy the next smartphone with touch interface and a keyboard
>>
>>1060706
2nd

Arabs are retarded, there is no plan here.
>>
>>1060537
OPEC has artificially been restricting prices for a long time now. There's no semblance of unity to fix pricing now that Iran is on the market
>>
>>1060714
restricting supply*
>>
>>1060709
>not using a blackberry passport or priv
>biz
>>
What does it have to do with Saudi Arabia? Everybody is pumping oil at record production, what exactly do you expect to happen? Technology coupled with slowing economies is the root of it. Saudis can't "fix" this, only capitulation can.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.