[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Owned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: securecode_leadin.jpg (27KB, 288x208px) Image search: [Google]
securecode_leadin.jpg
27KB, 288x208px
So... today i was checking my bank account and apparently i made a payment for $1154, reported to the bank but wtf how does this even happened? and i'm wondering what will happen with my money at the end

And the worst part, i don't buy random stuff on internet, just on ebay with paypal and other sites with mastercard securecode.. fucking shit
>>
>>1060432
Wot.
You aren't making any sense. You made a payment for $1154 for what? To pay off your credit card? How did you "apparently" do this without knowing?
>>
Can't say, but one way is you got owned by some xss vulnerability while purchasing something on ebay from a evil seller, or maybe one of the sites you purchased from got hacked by gooks. POS systems are notoriously vulnerable too. Or maybe your card has a RFID chip and someone passively scanned it. Rather than pay to secure the systems credit card companies feel its better to simply provide fraud protection. There are videos that explain the security problems on youtube.
>>
Someone stole my credit card information or scanned my credit card.. i don't know how, but this ever happened to anybody of you guys? and is that so, what i have to expect will happen with the bank?
>>
>>1060502
You aren't held accountable for it. That's the beauty of using credit cards. They have consumer protections that kick in whenever fraud or theft occurs. They may or may not do an investigation but at the very least they will reverse the transaction, and issue you a new card. This will be resolved by your next statement and in the meantime you should disregard that portion on your account.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.