[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for fellow Englishmen on here. I've b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

I have a question for fellow Englishmen on here.
I've been studying in London for around a year and I've noticed that there are tons of Paki owned grocery stores like this one:
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-39098442.html?premiumA=true
Most of the time these stores were empty with just a Paki guy watching Paki TV or talking to someone on Skype.

My question is, how do these people afford to spend £65k/pa for rent and still manage to have enough income to live in London?

I came up with the theory, that those kind of stores, kebab places etc. are used for money laundering.
>>
>>1059840
In most cases,they are run by a family, not a single paki guy. Brothers, cousins and others jump in to cover the long working hours. It's very hard work for small pay (but after 30 yrs or so it starts paying out), and britcunts are not willing to do it.

Assuming ALL of these little shops are used to launder money, makes you and your tax autorithy look very stupid. Besides, it's easier to use consulting services and arts dealing for those kind of business.
>>
>>1059840

For starters, that's a pretty large premesis, and on a very prominent bit of high street in one of the fastest gentrifying areas of London. The little corner shops will have a rent that's a fraction of that. Ten or twenty grand a year isn't an astronomical cost in the scheme of things. The other thing is that a lot of those shops, particularly the ones in good locations, are on a long lease that they signed years ago, so the rent will be even lower than it would be today. It takes time for these leases to expire (they're often for ten or twenty years), so the corner shop will hang around even as the area becomes expensive.
>>
>>1059840
Have you seen the amount of alcohol those places sell?? They're making a killing. The food is just a sideline the main money is in drinks.
>>
>>1059840
Sorry i didn't look at the pic.

Yeah thats probably the only place within walking distance of 100,000 people where you can buy a duvet.

Not everyone wants to catch a bus to IKEA you know.

Tard.

Also don't use the word "paki" it will serve you right when you get belted the shit out of on the top deck of a night bus for using in front of the wrong group of people.

Good luck.

Buy ethereum
>>
>>1059905
>Also don't use the word "paki" it will serve you right when you get belted the shit out of on the top deck of a night bus for using in front of the wrong group of people.

Shut the fuck up you paki bastard.
That's the reason I've been carrying a blank firing Glock and a pocket knife while living in London.
>>
>>1059932
Well then you're even more of a fedora toting tryhard than i initially thought.

I hope something really bad happens to you.
>>
>>1059905
>buy ethereum
This just negated everything else you said.
>>
>>1059932
Calling the Met. You'd better prepare for the rumble. It's gonna make your nan sore
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>>1059953
I think they wpuld be interested in someone who owns an illegal firearm.

I wonder what his posting history on 4chan will sound being read out in front of a jury.

I submitted a report to the met too.
>>
>>1059953
>>1059992
You're a fucking wasteman bruv. A waste of space.

https://www.justairguns.co.uk/product/3/Blank-Firing-Guns/1/Blank-Firing-Pistols/351/GLOCK-17-PISTOL
>>
I doubt it's moneylaundering. You're talking about Paki's here, they make Pajeets look like intellectual heavyweights.

They probably just cram twelve shitskins in one flat and have Sanjay man the counter so he can sell booze to his mudfriends.
>>
>>1059840
It'll turn over a high percentage of cash, a lot of which will never see the books, so no tax to pay.

Of the electronic turnover they'll use this to pay shitty wages which the taxpayer then boosts with tax credit. Taxpayer subsidising private enterprise. The worst but is they may even then use what's left of the cash to pay cash in hand, again avoiding tax.

As for supplies, they go into the local supermarkets and snap up all the promotions. This had two advantages, it removes the item from the competitor who was probably seeking it at as a loss leader, and it gives them cheap supplies.

They'll also send ask their relatives to the train stations to pick up all the free stuff that gets handed out and then sell it in the shop.

There are ways of making these places pay.
>>
>>1060001
This is 4chan not roadmantalk please contain your fake rudeboy attitude

Still illegal to carry it around with you on the street. I hope you get shot by a policeman. In the face.
>>
>>1060074
Deepak please stop
>>
you don't call them paki

you call them nightniggers
>>
>>1060170
Not that the guy didn't handle it at all, but >>1059932 is the most cringe inducing post I've ever seen on this board.
>>
File: fedora-anonymous[1].png (1002KB, 655x745px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-anonymous[1].png
1002KB, 655x745px
>>1059932
>That's the reason I've been carrying a blank firing Glock and a pocket knife while living in London
>>
>>1060186
>>1060308
Fuck off dickhead. Try walking unarmed in Peckham after midnight and see what happens.
>>
>>1060402
I do it all the time maybe you shouldn't be a total pussy

Buy ethereum
>>
>>1059840
>http://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-39098442.html?premiumA=true
You dumb retarded fuck.
No one's going to open a corner shop in that commercial space.
That is a large area shop floor. Suitable for medium to large sized businesses like McDonalds/Boots/O2.
Also it's Hackney, which is an up and coming area for hipsters. Of course it's going to be expensive.
>>
>>1059840
Many of these shops are money laundering fronts for illegal money. Met police and Scotland Yard couldn't give two shits.
>>
>>1059840
Why not wander around these places and take some photos, maybe you can blackmail them.
>>
>>1060001
> "wasteman"

Get the fuck off 4chan Muhammad.
>>
>>1059840
>I came up with the theory, that those kind of stores, kebab places etc. are used for money laundering.
>>1061444
>Many of these shops are money laundering fronts for illegal money

/pol/, you don't understand /biz/...

>>1060029
Things that never happened: The Post
>>
>>1061444
Agree. Also there's a lot of tax-fiddling that can be done with such businesses re VAT, transferable losses etc
>>
>>1060029

I agree with your first two points, I've had paki-run businesses tell me that it's impossible for them to take payment by card or provide a receipt. The second two are a bit more doubtful, but I wouldn't put it past them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.